Because I'm Just Simply One Hell of a Butler.

"Ash." Sebastian hissed.

"Who are you?" Akashi asked glaring at the white haired man, the mentioned person smirked.

"My name is Ash Landers, a fallen angel." Ash answered. Kuroko was surprised.

"What do you want Ana for?" Kuroko asked. Ash smiled.

"I was hoping you were going to answer that. Well, you remember when I lose to you, well, I was sent automatically here. Then, this girl that I have captured, will help me to come back there and catch all Japan in fire!" Ash said smiling like crazy.

"No if I stop you." Ciel said.

"Sebastian." Ciel said.

He got off his eyepatch, reveling his Faustian Contract. Kuroko and Akashi were surprised.

"Defeat him, no."

"Kill him, that's an order."

Sebastian's eyes were pink, he smirked.

"Yes, My Lord."

He got off his glove revealing his Faustian Contract.

"Bocchan, Mr Kuroko, Mr Akashi. You should better turn around." Sebastian said, showing his sharp teeth.

They nodded and turned around. Then after that, what they heard were scratchs, swords, etc.

But after some minutes, they heard an agonizing scream and blood splattering.

"Misters, you can turn aroud now." Sebastian said. Everyone turn around, and they found an awful scenary.

There was blood splattered everywhere, there was Ash lying on the floor 100% dead, his wings were cut off and were in the other side of the room., his arm was cut off, and he had a bottle of Holy Water broken in his chest.

Sebastian's arm was a little twisted, but is ok, after all he's a demon.

Kuroko and Akashi had the feel to puke.

"W-What happened?" Kuroko spilled out. 

"You won't have problems with Ash anymore." Ciel said.

"You." Akashi said pointing to Ciel and Sebastian.

"You, you're a demon aren't you? And you made a contract with him, am I right?" Asked sternly Akashi. Ciel smirked.

"You're surely right, Seijuuro." Ciel said darkly.

"Because I'm a Demon as a Butler." Sebastian said, his eyes pink and his teeth sharp just like early.

"Well, you weren't supposed to find out that quickly though." Ciel said thinking.

"Then, Sebastian, you know what to do." Ciel said turning around.

"OK, after I snap my fingers, you'll think that all of this was just a dream." Sebastian said going with Ana and carrying her in his slender yet strong arms.

He snaped his slender fingers and everything went black.