We Find Out

We waited a few more minutes to walk around to the shed and grab our bikes. We hopped on them and headed north where the sound of police cars was coming from. We headed down Beardon Avenue  toward Main Street. It was a small town so I knew exactly how to navigate through the alley ways. It was 5 and I knew we had to be home for dinner by 6:30. I pulled up and saw what it was. There was a ambulance and 6 police cars in front of the big mansion that belonged to the Murcum's. They were a very rich family that lived along the river. Many people were jealous of them. I couldn't believe what was happening. My best friend and her twin brother lived in that house. I couldn't stay there any longer it was bothering me so much. I told Lisa that we had to go and that I would explain why when we got back home.
We hopped on our bikes and rode back home. When we got there I told he about how they were my best friends. She totally understood. After we ate dinner we went to bed. My uncle is a police officer so I called him and asked had happened. He said that the butler was murdered. The father walked into the room and he was lying on the floor, dead. He got his wife and called the police. I was so uneasy I had to talk to Samantha when I got to school tomorrow. Lisa was already asleep.
I finally feel asleep.