Chapter 1

Angel Grace's POV
I was aimlessly wandering around in the forest, sharpening one of ny stygian iron arrow heads, when I felt presence.
My head snapped up, and I had my arrow loaded in my bow, ready to shoot if needed.
A girl that looked 16 with short black hair with blue high lights and a silver tiara stepped out with an eleven year old girl with curly auburn hair and silver eyes.
"Who are you?" I demanded, my British accent coming thick. I was beginning to glow brighter and brighter, showing these two I wasn't going to play.
"I am Thalia Grace, Daughter of Zeus. Who are you?" The tiara girl asked.
I jaw set as my gaze hardened. I had a hoodie over my face so they couldn't see my features.
I dimmed my glowing and said hauntingly, "what? Don't remember me, older cousin?" With a perfect imitation of my younger squeaky voice.
She looked confused.
I pulled my hood back, revealing my bright blue eyes that looked so much like hers along with my dirt and mud covered porcelain face.
She looked so surprised.
"Why so surprised, Thals? Did you seriously think I was that easy to get rid of? What about Jason? Your own baby brother! Just to run off with a boy." I said.
She gulped.
"Who are you?" The little girl asked.
"I, am Angel Grace, darkest Angel you'll ever meet." I said softly.
"Who are your parents?" She asked.
"My parents are dead. My father was a no good bastard and ny mother wasn't much better." I spat not meaning to sound harsh but my temper flared at the mere thought of the human beings.
"She must go to camp. She doesn't have any proper training. She would never join the hunt, just because I'm here." Thalia said hurriedly.
"Fine, Fine, let's go. I trust you'll explain everything to Angel?" The girl said.
"Who are you?" I asked.
She turned to look at me and said, "I am Artemis, Goddess of the moon and the Hunt."
We began to walk through the forest, as Thalia explained everything.
I kept my emotionless face up the entire time.
Soon, we arrived at a hill.
"This is as far as we can take you, Young One. Thalia will stay with you here for a while until I call her back. Good bye young one." Artemis said. I bowed to her, thanking her for bringing me before going up Half Blood Hill.
Thalia followed and placed her hand on the Pine Tree longingly.
"I was stuck in this tree for 8 years. I protected the Camp and created the boarders." She said.
I nodded. We walked through the arch and a guy with black hair and sea green eyes, a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes, a girl with choppy brown hair and blue-green-brown eyes, and a boy with Blonde hair and blue eyes ran up.
My hood was up again, hiding my face.
"A new demi god?" Green eyes asked.
"Yeah" Thalia said.
I began to feel uneasy when I saw the weapons hanging around their waists so I started to glow brightly.
In a flash, I had my sword out, and was ready to fight if these kids tried anything.
"Who are you? We aren't going to hurt you!" Choppy hair said, trying to use Charmspeak on me, but it didn't work on me.
I growled at her and Thalia chuckled.
I stopped the glowing and kicked her leg causing her to stumble.
"Are we dealing with another Nico?" The blonde dude asked.
I glared at him and stopped glowing.
"Introduce yourselves! She wouldn't say who she was till I told who I was." Thalia said.
"I'm Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon!"green eyes said.
"I'm Piper McLean Daughter of Aphrodite!" Choppy hair girl said. Told you!
"I'm Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena!" Grey eyea Said. I growled. This was the girl Thalia left with and that boy, Luke.
"I'm Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter! Now tell us who you are!" Jason said.
I growled again.
"Wait for it now!" Thalia said, smirking.
I rolled my eyes and imitated my younger selfs high pitched squeaky voice, "You don't remember me, Jay-Jay? B-but I thought you w-we're my c-cousin! Even after your traitor of a sister left us for dead, you leave and forget about me! Your Little Angel!" I said. I smirked at their jaw dropped expressions.
"Hey!" Thalia said, offended.
I pulled my hood down, revealing my bright blue eyes that seemed every Grace was meant to have.
"Forget about me, Baby Cousin Jay-Jay?" I asked.
"A-Angel?" He asked shakily.
"The one and only!" I said.
"B-but I thought you were, d-dead!" He said Then had the decency to try to hug me.
I flipped him over my shoulder and said, "that's what you left me for! I was good as dead, if it wasn't for having that dagger!" And growled at him.
"Listen, I'm not here to play games and have tea parties. I don't even want to be here." I said, crossing my arms.
I saw something glowing above my head. It was a music note with a Sun.
A centaur came and bowed, saying, "All hail, Angel Grace, Daughter of Apollo, God of poetry, music, healing, prophecies, and the sun!" And they bowed to me. My nostrils flared as my temper flared. I, as I called it, Light Traveled. I glowed brightly and disappeared.
"Where did she go?!" Every one asked.
I was in a darker part of the forest and sat down.
"Who are you?" A boy asked, his sword at ny neck.
I pulled out ny own stygian iron sword and held it at his throat. I thought for a moment before I took ny sword away and said, "slit my throat." He dropped his sword shocked.
"What?" He asked, bewildered.
"Slit my throat. It's bad enough in at Camp Half Blood, why should I exist?" I said.
"No," he said.
I rolled my eyes.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Nico Di Angelo. Who are you?" He asked,
"Angel Grace. But I'm anything but an Angel." I said.
"Who is your godly parent?" He asked.
"Apollo, was literally claimed 3 minutes ago. Who's yours?" I asked.
"Hades." He said.
"Sweet, at least you have something going for you." I said.
"What? He asked confused.
"Great things will come, Nico. You just have to go through the hard stuff first." I winked. I saw his future in a vision.
"What is that supposed to mean? He asked.
"Everything happens for a reason, Nico, we just don't always know what that reason is. Like the mortals say, the God they believe does everything for a reason. You have to go through hard crust to get to the sweet inside. It just takes a little longer to dig and fight your way through to the real award." I said.
We sat in silence till the sun set.
He shadow traveled while I light traveled.
We appeared there at the same time.
Thalia came up and I looked at her.
"You're sleeping in the Artemis cabin with me tonight since there isn't room in the Apollo cabin." She said but I knew the real meaning behind her words. My siblings didn't want a freak in their cabin, so Thalia is stuck with me.
I rolled my eyes and nodded good byes to Nico and he did the same. We had a silent conversation with good nights before Thalia led me to the cabin.
She gave me clothes which I pushed away. I had a bag that seemed to provide my style of clothes. I think it was Aphrodites doing.
I took a shower and got into my long sleeved pjs and went to bed.
---------------------------------------
Disclaimer! I do not own anyone of the Percy Jackson Olympians series of the Heroes of Olympus series, my amazing friend (I wish!), Rick Riodrian does! I only own Angel Grace and who ever else I come up with!
(P.S. I will not do the disclaimer every chapter, because I know nobody even reads this part in fanfics!)
So what did you guys think of the first chapter? I know the description is kinda ass off but, eh, it's late when I decided to write this. Please vote comment and follow if you want. Now, please give your honest opinion on answering these questions please!
1. Should I continue writing this story?
2. Should I have Angel and Nico fall for each other immediately or have then slowly fall in love?