3rd period

It is now third period and I am getting anxious I am ready to try-out for football, I talked to coach beast and Mr. Shue about trying-out and auditioning for football and glee, they both said yes and I'm so nervous about that. Sad news is that I don't have Santana in any classes until after lunch, good news is she said she was going to sit with me so that's awesome.

Lunch

I walk into the lunch room and all conversations stop, they all turn to stare at me. I hear whispering about me, some good some bad, when someone stood up and yelled
"What are you all looking at, there ain't nothing to see so avert your eyes."
Everyone looked at her then turned their heads going back to their previous conversations.
The girl who yelled looked short and preppy.
I heard santana yell towards the girl "Hey manhands, did you and finnocence go to third base yet, or are you still waiting to admit your a child who will never lose it?"
I didn't know she was so mean, and I don't stand for bullying so I walked over with a fake smile and stood in front of the short girl and Said "Hey santana what are you doing?"
She looked at me and said with a smile on her face "Nothing Kayla just telling manhands here what tubs and her will never do." I frowned and said
"Why do you call her that?"
"Because she has manhands"
"Even so you should not say mean things to people."
She frowned and said
"Look Kayla she's a nobody that nobody cares about"
"That's where your wrong santana everyone has someone to care about them, she has me and finnocence or Finn? Is that his name or is it something else?"
The girl behind me said "It's Finn"
"Okay Finn, So I would appreciate it if you don't go telling people there worthless."
I turned around to the girl and said "Let's go."
Everyone in the lunch room stared in silence as we walked away.
We walked in silence for a couple of minutes when the girl beside me said
"Thank you for that back there no one really stands up for me, so thank you."
"Your welcome, my name is Kayla, what's yours?"
"My name is Rachel Barbra Berry."
She said with a confidence that I liked
"So Kay where you goingto next?" I raised my brows at the nickname "Well I'm going to glee club try-outs or auditions."
She squealed and said "Great I'll walk you!"

Glee

Walking in there was a lot of people here I recognised a few like Santana some kid Kurt from class and this really tall kid from first period.

Mr. Shue walked to the front of the class and said "Well guys Kayla here asked if she could audition and I said yes since we need new talent, so Kayla when your ready" He nodded at me and ran back to his seat.

I walked over to the piano player and asked him if he could play the sing I wanted to sing, he said yes.

I nodded to him and opend my mouth.

I'm losing myself
Trying to compete
With everyone else
Instead of just being me
Don't know where to turn
I've been stuck in this routine
I need to change my ways
Instead of always being weak

I looked at Rachel and then Santana hoping to send a message.

[Chorus:]
I don't wanna be afraid
I wanna wake up feeling beautiful..today
And know that I'm okay
Cause everyone's perfect in unusual ways
So you see, I just wanna believe in me

La la la la la la la la

[Verse 2]
The mirror can lie
Doesn't show you what's inside
And it, it can tell you you're full of life
It's amazing what you can hide
Just by putting on a smile

I looked at Kurt because some way I think he needed aomeone there for him; I don't know why but I think he's being bullied for being gay. The way I know he's gay is because of his fashion since no strait guy would have those awesome fasion skills, also his monologue earlier wasn't so quiet or in his head.

[Chorus]

I'm quickly finding out
I'm not about to break down
Not today
I guess I always knew
That I had all the strength to make it through

[Chorus:]
Not gonna be afraid
I'm going to wake up feeling beautiful..today
And know that I'm okay
Cause everyone's perfect in unusual ways
So you see, now, now I believe in me

Now I believe in me

Everyone stood up shocked and clapped....

Sorry guys for the delay....... the song is called Believe in me by Demi Lovato in case you didn't know.... I hope you all had a good thanksgiving and are staying strong.

Have a good day my happy butterflies ☺❤