Ch.17 A song of comfort

A few weeks later Amber got use to life in vallyview. Superbook has taken Amber on trips with Chris joy and gizmo. Amber has enjoyed the trips but sometimes Amber still has nightmares of when Satan tried to take her some nights she can't get to sleep and tonight was no exception. She layed in bed crying a little trying to calm to herself when she heard a familiar voice start to sing ( listen to above video) she listened to the voice and realized it was Superbook she was surprised when the song was over she saw Superbook on her desk."Superbook that was you singing?" Superbook chuckled gently " yes it was I may be a talking book Amber but I care about you like I care about Chris and joy." Amber smiled" by the way how did you get in my" she stopped " your sneaky you got in my overnight bag when I wasn't looking" she said " oh no I've been found out" Superbook said playfully Amber laughed. "well goodnight Superbook thanks for the song " Amber said as she laid back down. "Goodnight Amber and your welcome " Superbook said Amber fell asleep no longer afraid as she dreamed of being held by Jesus as she slept. Superbook sighed " thank you LORD for allowing me to comfort Amber" he said as he went back to Chris's house happy that Amber has found comfort.