EnderCon Building Contest

Legends are know to be history that is often a hyperbole of what really happened. Most times this is why Myths are best known as lies, because only the people that were there during the said legend, really know the truth. As we speak about Legends there is one that stands out the most in the realm of Minecraftia. A story about four hero's, Gabriel the warrior and his quick-wits and mastery of sword play. Eleggard the Redstone Engineer, with her amazing skill of creating machinery. Magnus the Griefer, with destructive abilities but only when necessary. And lastly Soren the Architect, the man who solely creates fortresses for all to marvel in awe, and Leader of the Order of the Stone. These four people entered a realm which lies one of the most dangerous and mysterious creatures ever to exist in Minecraftia, The Ender Dragon. But even so they over came the beast and brought forth peace to the three dimensions, The OverWorld, the Nether and the End. But with that story falling to close we reach into our shelves for a blank book and grab our ink and quill as we enter a new story to tell to the future as a legend. As the sun rose over the horizon a home was seen in a simple oak tree on top of a tree. Inside that home was light skinned girl with short black hair with a golden pin holding her bangs from getting on her face showing her forest Green eyes. She wore a T shirt with red sleeves and white torso. Over it was overall shorts and brown ankle boots. She was practicing her swordsmanship on a dummy made up of a pumpkin head wool body and fence legs and arms.

"Alright Jesse which would you rather do? Fight one hundred chicken sized Zombies or ten Zombie sized chickens?" A girl with dark skin wearing a red shirt with white short sleeves black pants and brown boots, her hair placed into low pig tails with her bangs swept to the side and on her head laid a pair of goggles, she stood behind Jesse asking the simple question holding Redstone in her hand while in her other holding a note pad with notes on it. Jesse stopped for a second and looked at her friend smiling.

"I'd go with the zombie sized chickens, they would keep us full for a long time."

"Haha, I can get behind that logic but wouldn't we get sick of chicken if we eat it too much?" The girl asked as Jesse almost dropped her wooden sword and look at her friend.

"Olivia, chicken is the god of all meats to consume, one does not simply start hating chicken, unless you are a vegan or a vegetarian of course, or allergic almost forgot allergic."

"Alright alright, now I have a daylight sensor on the roof." Jesse hummed in confirmation that she was listening to Olivia as she continued to swing at the dummy. "So if I did this correct then by the time it's night, the red stone lamps should come on. We wouldn't want Rubeben in the dark now would we?" Jesse ceased her training.

"What? What are you talking about Oliva Rubeben is coming with us." Jesse stated as a pig came from behind the dummy squealing happily.

"Your bringing Rubeben? Why do you take him with you every where you go, believe me when I say I love Rubeben but I feel like maybe he should, you know sit this one out?" Jesse looked at Rubeben.

"He's my wing man, people talk to the girl with a pig."

"More like talk about the girl with the pig, like 'hey look at that girl with the pig look how weird that is', I'm sorry I just don't want to give people another reason to call us losers... "

"Who cares what people think Olivia?" Olivia sighed look exhausted.

"I know it just... It wares you down..." Jesse placed a hand on Olivia's shoulder giving her a gentle smile.

"Olivia, we are ourselves,we are people who choose to sick with the people we trust most they are the people who accept us, it's better to feel accepted don't you think?" Olivia smiled softly as she gave Jesse a quick hug.