The Meeting

Chapter 26

After helping Ethan unpack I go to my meeting. I didn't tell Ethan or Gray where I was going cause I didn't want them to ask questions. I'm going to tell them about the tour after the meeting. I walk in and my manager greets me by the door. "Hi Rachel. How are you?" "I'm doing good" I say. We both go sit down and then they all start talking about the tour. They just start saying where I'm going, what I'm going to sing, how much the tickets are going to cost, the venue and other stuff. I just listen trying to not get confused. "So where do you want to go in the USA Rachel?" a guy I've never seen before asks me. "Ummm just in the most popular states that my fans want me to go." "Ok." "So how long until this tour starts?" I ask. "A couple months, we're hoping you can come out with a couple singles before the tour so you can gain a bigger fan base." "Ok cool, and how long will this tour be?" "Well if we just do the US we are thinking 2 months, but if we also do a part of Canada it will be about 3 months." Wow, I could go to Canada. That would be amazing. But being gone for 3 months? I don't think Ethan or my parents would like that very much. But, this is my dream and I want to make it become reality. "Ok I want to go to Canada as well" "alright Rachel. Your going to have to work hard for these two months until the tour because you need to come out with a couple more songs so we have money to do this tour." "Ok" I say happy.