Chapter 2

Alyssa's POV
3 1/2 weeks

   The Bella's will be here in about a than a week and I'm super excited. Me and Donald spend a lot of time together.

Two weeks later
5 1/2 weeks

Me and Donald hang out in the lobby of the airport. The Bella's will be here in a few minutes. I'm super excited. They will be staying for about a month. They'll leave a week after my first appointment. I look up from my phone. Everyone is standing by the gate. "Oh my god!"I say. It's been so long. "Who's this?" I ask gesturing to a little boy hanging around Amy's leg. "We adopted him. His name is James." Awe how sweet. And in a other news Becca is 7 and a half months pregnant. We talk and hang out on the way back to our apartment. I can't wait for the first appointment.

5 weeks later
10 weeks.

I leave all my friends at the apartment. Me and Donald head to the doctor for my first check up.

I am about to pull something from Marley and Me. And something else.

"Mam, may I ask you a question?" The doctor asks. I nod my head "Were you adopted? I'm so sorry it's just it seems as though if you were it would be because your parents couldn't have kids. And if that's so that would explain why there's no signs of pregnancy at ten weeks." He explains. Oven ever told anyone that me and Jessie were adopted. I sigh and nod my head. "Oh, my Alyssa. I'm so sorry. Dear it seems as though something that runs through your family causes you not to get pregnant. I'm so sorry." I look at him blankly. This can't be true. I can't have kids. Oh my god.

"It's okay, it's okay." Donald says as we walk towards the car. "Clearly we were rushing into things. Clearly we don't need to have kids." I mumble to myself. He hugs me and we go back to the apartment. To break the news. Lucky Becca. She will be having her kid in a week or two. Donald hugs me as we walk inside. Everyone looks at us expectantly. Jessie must not have known or he would have told me. I sit on the couch. "Why? Did this happen to me?" I ask. "Alyssa what happened?" I'm asked. "The test were false. It was in my head. I I I'm not pregnant. My mom had something. Wrong with her. And her mom and her mom. We can't get pregnant. I..." I say sadly. Donald hugs me. Everyone hugs me out of sympathy. "Ow!" Becca yelps getting up. "Jesse. It's time." She says. He gets up and asks Donald to borrow his car and he agrees. I tell them good luck before they leave. Everyone surrounds me. I love my friends. I do, I just wish that when I knew I was ready for kids I could have that. "You weren't ready." Donald says quietly to me. I shake my head. "It's okay." He says. I smile kissing him.

   The Bella's all surround beccas bed. It's an adorable child. His name is James. That's cute.

Okay so I've watched so many girl meets world and Jessie and invisible sister that I'm giving pitch perfect a break. I'll be back I just need to do some reading on those things. Okay, well bye for now.