2

After right during the 2 years aryo been country people aryo went home and get to saw jihan and her parents that he came back and would really to jihan, after aryo came home jihan who ary met only parents jihan "assalamualaikum" while knocked on the door with a heart nervous, didnot long after!! Parents jihan out "aryo would you turn back again, jihan is not here, she went to her uncle is house" aryo also feit sad liver smallness seeming to want to stop and went because jihan didnot want to meet her again, and he decided to return home , day by day after one month his come back. Aryo in indonesia he had didnot been in the least saw a face jihan, aryo had felt desfair will his compassion for jihan. Aryo decided to go home her grandmother for a moment soothing his mind about jihan. There aryo introduced her grandmother to a girl named is sekar, are friend jihan, after sekar saw aryo it turns out that sekar like it, but aryo didnot respond to a feeling of was sekar. Because he was any great love for jihan, on the other side jihan was throught his days with sorrow for lamenting he was now with stays and didnot want to meet with anyone except that sekar his friend every day come to accompany and entartaining jihan. One that day sekar come didnot a normal with the face that seems so happy, and she wanted to talk to jihan if she was likes a man. Jihan can only beckoning a smile as sign that she was also happy to saw sekar "jihan it seems to me how it feels to whose name is fall in loved with a man who I're craving so far he was very handsome, and had obeyed and relegius" said sekar while smile happy. Jihan to smile wide "yau want didnot I introduce him ji" took sekar. Jihan smile wide and laughing, day by day, time after time jihan took he didnot always thinking about aryo man she was loved it, but she was frightened for later aryo know while state of jihan already could not talk again althought jihan is now going to marriage his parents with a man named bara still heart jihan only to aryo, included aryo although intriduced with a girl he was still keep jihan in his heart name, one night bara met jihan her home to invite jihan diner, but jihan rejected as she felt didnot want to betray aryo, bara try to keep to ingratiate jihan. But jihan remains consistent in their heart to aryo. Including the case with aryo althought sekar trying to toward him he remains consistent in his heart.