[1] Drama and Suspicions

[Edited 6/05/16]

Two days earlier

"See you later sis," My brother kisses my cheek and I smile while we get out of his jaguar. Yay, today is last day of school!!

Next year I'd be junior! No scratch that, it's the last day of school!!

I make my way up the old building with the sign Raiders High lowly attached to the wall high above me, the old paint peeling off. I don't even think they should call this place high school, it's more like Graveyard 101. They also needed new technologies or even a repaint on the whole school building. I made a mental note to speak it up to the student council.

I walked through the beige school doors and looked at the girls. They all wore different coloured short-shorts and crop top to my designer plaid skirt and white blouse and cringed. Why can't they buy bigger clothing? Or maybe some individuality! I bit my lip and shook the thoughts away.

That's so mean. I shouldn't think that way.

Being the younger sister of the high schools most popular boy, Charles Fields, can give you benefits in this school. Maybe like a total hot boyfriend that is also Josh's best friend, James Carter. A Rocking bestie Sami, and a group of great friends. They mean everything to me and I'd honestly do anything for them.

The life at Raiders High is amazing, you could say I'm living the life. Being a busy 16 year old, I'm the top of my class and I have responsibilities to maintain and one of them is student rep. I also have to plan the end of the party we always have, which is tonight.

Ahh, just love that feeling of organising things, being in order.

I'm such a nerd. I cringed and opened my locker and was about to grab my books,  when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I scowled, when I saw my guilty best friend grinning behind me.

"Oh I'm so scared Sami," I sighed, faking my horror.

"Oh shut up, I'm just having a lil fun." Sami said, smirking.

"What was that for?" I pout and hit her on the shoulder.

Sami grins and puts her hands up, surrendering. "I'm just happy bout the party tonight," she winks and opens her locker, which is next to mine.

"Yeah...you do seem happy lately," I smile and wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"Is it bout a boy...?" I shoot her curious glances, while grabbing my math books.

Sami blushes but grins slyly, "Yeah...maybe...anyway I have to-" she whispered but got interrupted when James waltzed in.

"How's my girls, today?" He winked and I giggled.

"We're great actually!!" Sami replied happily, maybe too happy... Her blue eyes twinkled and bit her lip in James direction. I scrunched my nose in confusion as I saw her reaction.

"Cool, hey baby it's the last day! Are you excited?" James turned towards me, slipping an arm around waist. "You know for the party tonight?"

I nodded, "Sure am, been preparing for this, like all year!" I giggled and James smiled.

"Great, you deserve it," as he said it, his smile faltered a bit and looked towards Sami before returning his gaze to me. "Okay, gotta go to homeroom, I love you Izzy." He sang .

I smiled, " I love you too..."

I sighed and closed my locker.

"So what did you wanna talk about, Sami?" I looked at her expectantly.