u n o

"oh baby I would never replace you"

"yeah keep talking Gel"

"I'm not kidding. babe I love you"

"like how many girls have you said that to?"

"that was the past Vi, besides you're the present. And I wouldn't want my past back. it's you that I want now"

"well you got me"

"oh I got you real good alright"

Gel and I have been together for almost 6 years. And next week is our anniversary. I just can't wait.

I'm so happy for Gel. I like seeing him happy and knowing that he's a 100% comfortable when we're together. But sometimes I still try to think how he got over of his past. I mean, he's been in a relationship for 4 times. That doesn't mean he's a Playboy or anything. When I first met Gel, we were both in Grade 8. He was 14 and I was a year younger.

At first I just thought it was some kind of puppy love or maybe he was really a crush but then he told me his feelings for me one day and I also admitted the fact that I already liked him before he liked me back. And I guess the next few days were awkward until we got the hang of it. Until one day he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.

A lot of my friends and his friends warned me about him. They told me that I have to be careful and keep an eye out for him. I didn't really believe them coz I trust Gel and I know he wouldn't do a thing like that. And I love him. He knows that.

"hey babe?"

"yeah?"

"I have to go now. Mom is looking for me."

"okay. I'll come to your house tomorrow then and bring something for ya "

I stood up from his lap (yes I was sitting on his lap) and he give me a kiss on my forehead.

"want me to drive you home?"

"it's okay but I'll just walk"

"I love you Vi. You do know that right ?"

"I know. and I love you more"

••••••••••••••••

kinda boring I know. each chapter gets better I pramis diz.

well I'm bored I'll go eat oreos now bye.

~~wheninaugust aka monaybelles~~