➳ [1] ➳

〈〈 J U N G - R A - I N 〉 〉

"You never told me about it but it's so obvious."

"W-What?"

"You like me isn't it?"

"U-Uh..- N-No! I--- I don't know what you're talking about!"

"What about I kiss you? Maybe right after, you'd know what I'm talking about."

The main actor leaned in closer to the actress and Ra In is ready to see the scene she has been waiting for since---- forever! Ra In's shoulders went rapid up and down, waiting for the two of them to kiss because she shipped them too hard. They're just too cute; even when they're just acting for the sake of entertaining their fans.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" She chants loudly, a smile creeps up on her face and her mouth is full with some sort of foods.

And BAM!--- to be continued, it says. Ra In groaned loudly, rolling her eyes in annoyance, "Why do you have to cut that part?! It's the scene I've been waiting for! Gosh" She says scrolling down through the website searching for the next episode.

She leaned closer to the screen to get the clear views. Again, she groaned bumping herself up on the human-sized bear next to her, "Nice. The next episode is not airing yet" And she finds herself playing with the game in her phone, ignoring her laptop.

Next thing she knew, she finds herself going on pledis17.com to do her next routine; one of her hobbies other than watching dramas and it's to go chatting with people randomly online. She went on there and quickly clicked the start button and once the screen went all white, she smiled.

stranger: hi

me: hello?? :-)

stranger: um this is awkward

me: is it??

stranger: um yeah

stranger: bye bye

--- stranger has disconnected ---

"Hey that's rude! I'm not that boring" She ignored it and started a new conversation again. The screen went white for about two minutes or so and another person came out. This time she decided to start it first.

me: hello hello hi hi pls don't disconnect I'm bored

Ra In waited for almost-- almost a minute and stared blankly at the screen to get a reply from the stranger. She almost disconnects their conversation up but cancelled her plan when the words stranger is typing.. showed up on her screen.

stranger: hey sorry im having some issues with the toilet

stranger: hahah thank you for waiting

stranger: thought you'd cut off our chat

me: well I don't do disconnect! it's not my style anyway

me: lol (,, ^_^) hows ur day??

stranger: not okay :(

me: why what happened :o

stranger: i keep on going in and out of the toilet :( :( my stomach is upset like me :( :(

She smiled reading the replies she gets. It's cute and she can imagine how cute the owner look while pouting, complaining about his or her sick stomach but in this case, Ra In did not know if it's a she or he and she did not know how the person looks like.