The Ultimate Battle

Reemy had a look on confidence on his face because he knows with his new improved self that he had a chance of fighting Jerome. Reemy used his superspeed and dashed across the field Jerome was at,and Reemy punched Jerome into the forest so hard that he was carrying trees with him.

Lexi flew to Jerome and was just landing blows to his face left right and center."Lexi it's 4o'clock!"said Reemy looking at his watch.

There Jerome got pissed and his eyes turned red and he said"I THOUGHT WE COULD TALK THIS OUT BUT THAT'S NO OPTION NOW !!" shouted Jerome.

He threw Lexi off of him and went after Reemy. They were fighting very violently. Blood splattering;punches flying left and right. Lexi got up to help Reemy but realized that the sun was coming up. "REEMY!!!" she shouted. He looked at her while he was fighting but didn't quite get the memo. So she flew to him and helped him.

Reemy was very happy that she was helping and still was confused. Then he looked and felt a bright light on his skin that came with a burning sensation. Reemy looked at Lexi and Lexi looked at him "We've got to finish this." They said together.

So they both started hitting him with all the strength and speed that was left in their immortal bodies. Jerome started screaming in pain. That's when they left him and had went in the darkest whole they could find. "Ahhhhh,I'll get you for this!,and will be sorry for what you have done!!!" Jerome shouted as he turned to black ashes. A slight wind had blown and Jerome was now history.

After the battle was over Lexi and Reemy had risen from the dark tunnel that were hiding in. "The battle is over ,but the war has just begun." said Lexi as they stand over the scattered ashes.