Mindless Imagines

Princeton Imagine

"Princeton!" You said entering through the door of the home you and husband of five years shared. You looked in the living room but still didn't see him. All of a sudden you hear a noise coming from upstairs. You go upstairs to the room you heard the noise from. When you looked inside you see the most adorable thing ever. Your two year old daughter was on the floor getting raspberries blown on her stomach by Prince.

"Eeh! Daddy stawp!" She laughed.

"If you want me to stop you have to say it!" He told her while blowing another raspberry on her stomach.

"Okay! I wove you!" She screamed.

"That's all you had to say." Prince said standing Paris up.

When she looked up she finally noticed you standing in the doorway.

"Momma!" She squealed running up to you. Prince was still sitting on the floor, but he smiled up at you.

"Hey Mami." Prince said.

"Hey Papi." You replied.

"Momma daddy made pweanut bwutter and jelly." Paris cheered showing her dimples.

"He did? He's just a regular chef isn't he?" You said.

Prince blushed. " It was that or almost burn the house down... again." He said.

"Mhm. Anyways I've got some news for the both of you." You said.

"What's going on?" Prince asked worried getting off the floor.

"It's nothing bad." You told him.

"Twell me Momma."  Paris said tugging on your hand.

"Okay little Paris Perez. You're going to be a big sister." You said smiling down at her.

"Yay! I'm gon bwe a bwig sister!" She jumped up and down. It was even more cute because she has her dad's curls.

"Really?" Prince asked.

"Really." You said smiling at him.

Prince walked up to you and grabbed your hand. "How can I ever repay you Y/N for being and bringing the most important people in my world." Prince said looking deep into your eyes with a small smile on his lips.

"Just love me." You told him.

He gave you a kiss on your cheek then said "We'll finish this tonight." Prince told you with a seductive look.

"Daddy! Momma! I wan pway!" Paris shouted.

"C'mon sweetie let's go downstairs" Prince said taking Paris' hand and heading downstairs, but he turned his head and winked at you.

Jacob Perez was going to be the death of me. You thought.

How was it? Comment, Vote and Fan! 143 ;)