Chapter 18

You rolled your eyes as you heard the familiar sound of glass break. You sighed knowing it was probably trunks and goten. You walked into the room and saw trunks, goten and Akira then the broken vase. Trunk was scratching the back of his neck, goten was looking at the floor and Akira was staring at the vase. Akira is Yamcha and bulmas daughter. She had dark blue hair. She was only two years younger then trunks. You walked over to get the brooms sm clean up the mess.
"Sorry mom" trunks said sadly and you chuckled
"I'm used to it by now" you said and threw out the broken glass.
"Why don't you three go train outside?" You asked and the three of them ran down the hall and you heard the front door shut.
"Did they break something again?" Vegeta asked walking in and you turned to him and nodded. It's been about two years since buu and it's been way to peaceful. Your birthday was approaching and Bulma and chi chi insisted on throwing you a party. We haven't trained in a while" Vegeta commented and you nodded in agreement. Almost immediately the two of you were out side sparing. Vegeta soon had you thrown to the ground. You looked up at him. You sprang at him and you started punching him. You felt him push you and you went flying back crashing into something.
"Damnit y/n!" Bulma said angrily and you looked up from where you were sprawled on the floor at the blue haired women. You smiled sheepishly and Vegeta floated down next to Bulma. He put out his hand and you grabbed it, he helped you up. You looked at what you landed and saw it was a table.
"Oh..." You said
"Vegeta you have to be more careful!" Bulma yelled angrily
"Sorry Bulma" the two of you muttered.
"What's all this for anyway?" You asked
"Your birthday" Bulma said
"Oh...cool?" You said and Vegeta grabbed you hand and the two of you flew off. As you were flying your head hurt and you saw a flashback.
You felt arms wrap around your waist
"Hello y/n" he said as you tensed
"V-Vegeta?" You asked
"I know you can agree we have these feelings for each other" he said and bit your neck with his fangs. You felt pain, energy and something your couldn't explain corse through you. Your knees seemed week like you might fall, you didn't considering vegeta was practically hugging you from behind.
"What did you just do?" You asked
"Your my mate now y/n" he said
"I'm what?" You asked confused
He didn't respond but only kissed your neck.
You seemed to relax. He lightly bit it
"Vegeta" you slightly moaned
"Louder" he growled on your ear.
"Veg- no! This is wrong!" You said breaking out of his grasp.  You turned to face him.
"Women-"
"Vegeta you tried killing my friends my brother and my nephew!" You yelled and he looked at you
"Well im evil" he said and shrugged and you glared and slapped him
"What... What was that for?!" He said angrily
"You inconsiderate ass!" You yelled angrily
"What how am o an inconsiderate ass?!" He yelled
"I don't want to be stuck with you and now I am!" You yelled
You gasped as your vision came back. You were above the ground and in someone's arm. You saw Vegeta standing there he was holding you.
"You alright women?" He asked and you nodded
"Good" he said and kissed you on the head and lead you into capsule Corp. you heard trunks, goten and Akira. You laughed as they all talked about training Akira wich they had recently started showing her how to fly.
"Here, I got this for you" Vegeta said handing you a small box. You opened it to reveal a bracelet. You carefully picked it up and looked at the charms. There was one of earth, planet namik, a dragon ball and an unknown planet.
"What is this planet?" You asked looking up at him.
"It's planet Vegeta, where you come from" he said and your eyes widened.
That was always a touchy subject with you. You leapt into vegeta's arms and hugged him.
"Thank you!" You said and Vegeta chuckled
"No problem" he said and you felt power levels approaching the house.
Gohan, Goku, Krillin, piccolo...Yamcha every one was coming over.
Vegeta sighed
"It's kinda hard to plan a surprise party with us" he muttered before grabbing your hand and running outside.
Everyone was outside.
"Mom!" Trunks yelled and ran into your arms.
"Happy birthday!" He said and I laughed hugging him back. I greeted everyone and we were having a fun time. A ship crashed near us and we all whipped around. Out emerged a blue human and a purple cat thing.
"Hello" he greeted and Vegeta tensed beside us.