The Beginning

Joel Heart:

Hiya, I'm Joel and I live in LA, California and I'm about to get on a plane to London, England. You might be wondering why I'm going to London, well you see I lived all my life in the UK in a small town called Wiltshire where I went to school and all that and I had two best friends there and they are Joseph & Zoe Sugg and today I finally I get to visit one of them which which is Joe. I really can't wait, I've always had a small crush on him but now that I have bad eye vision I need to wear glasses and now for sure I knew that he wouldn't like me but a girl can dream. Right? Anyways I finally got off the plane and called an Uber to the apartment, anyhow I'll tell you what he told me yesterday he said he got a roommate and his name is Caspar. I finally got there and got out of the car and enter the apartment and get the floor that Joe told me to go to. I saw the apartment number and knocked on it, he opened the door and was looking the other way while talking to someone which I'm guessing was Caspar and then looked up into my eyes, smiled, gave me a hug and asked me to come in. 

Caspar lee:

I was talking to Joe when we hear a knock on the door which I'm guessing is Joe's old friend from school. Then I see Joe's friend is a girl and I thought it would be A guy but I was wrong and it a good thing a was wrong because, she looked so beautiful. I saw her give Joe a hug which got me alittle jealous but then she came up to me and give me a hand shake and said,"Hi, I'm Joe's old friend Joel heart." And told her that my name is caspar Lee and we all planned on watching film when she got here.      So we started to watch Harry Potter and after an 1 hour of the movie Joel went to sleep and Then Joe went to sleep down in his room and I couldn't just leave Joel sleeping on the couch. So I lifted her up and took her downstairs to my bedroom and put her in the bed and put the covers over her and slipped her black vans off and went upstairs to sleep on the couch.

My note to you: Hey I will be uploading more so keep your heads up for that. And I know it's short but it's will get longer. 

(#rewrite) Bye X