Of course

Recap: Joe POV:

"What happened to you" "Just got a new look...what do you think" "Wow, a week ago you were my chocolate milkshake, and now your my blueberry milkshake" she started to laugh so did I, until our laughs started to quiet I just stay there looking in to her sweet hazel eyes that I can't get enough of and then her phone started ringing.

She blinked a few times got her phone out of her pocket. But she looked a little sad when she looked at the screen then she ignored the call and looked up at me and smile although I knew was fake.

"So what did you need to tell me, Joseph" I love the way she says my name with her British/American accent "I wanted to say I was sorry for what I did to you, cause you were in a bad state and I just came out of no where and kissed you, but I just couldn't control myself, but if you don't feel the same way I will try and accept that but I can't live without you in my life, so do you forgive me?" "Of course, I always will I just needed time to think. You know?" "Yes"

Joel POV:
After that we went to get ice cream and Joe was trying to be a unicorn so we were basically share my ice cream which was cookie'n'cream.
(I'm really craving this right now)
After Joe took me back to Zoë's house, I couldn't stop think about the unknown call I got in park, I was so scared to answer so I just ignored it.

-+=_~•'-+=_~•'-+=_~•'
Hope you like it cause I didn't I know what else to write about but I'll find something. Soz it's short but I'll try and make the next one longer to make up.

Question: who do you think is the unknown caller?

Bye xx