chapter 2

Maybe it wasn't a dream? It Could of Been A Vision. He looked me dead in the eyes I wanted to close my eyes and just wish it was all just a dream!. But it wasn't my night mere had come to life. He started to walk towards me with a steady pace, I could hear the sound of his foot steps get louder and louder until he was a few feet away. I stepped back and ran, my house is only around the corner I could make it. I see the front door open it and slam it straight behind me I look through the Window to see him just standing there with those dark eyes he had his knife out. Then he just ran away I ran around frantically closing all the doors and Windows I run to my room the bad thing is my house is one story high so he could easily look through the Window. I closed it quickly then then shut the curtains. I lay on my bed slightly afraid but I held together
I just lay there reading a book, waiting to see if I could hear a noise one hour went by I think it's all over. I walk into the kitchen and make some pasta. It was around 7'o clock and I was getting really hungry. After I finished my dinner I went and took a shower, it was really calming. Got out a put a Towle around me then walked to my room. I walked into my room and noticed how cold it was I got changed quickly then jumped into bed. I was still afraid mum was out with friends and jada was having a sleep over. I shouldn't be afraid I've never been afraid when I'm home alone. But I just ignored the feelings and went to sleep.

(Dream)
I was running through the woods it was dark I trooped over a couple of times I don't know why I was running but them I saw up ahead there was a mansion it was a big wooden mansion in the middle of the woods. I walked up to the door and no reply I herd a loud growl I turned around to see a large husky black and red fer with a large grin I stepped but and didn't hit my back on the door it was open. I quickly turned around to see complete darkness.

(Jeff's POV)

She's asleep and when I get my hands on her she'll wish she never fell asleep I walk up to her Window slide my blade under it and cracked it open. I climbed into her room and waited for her to wake up.

(Chontelle's POV)

I felt quiet cold in the middle of the night I woke up to see my Window open I remember closing it when I got home. I got up to go and close it, I walked back to my bed to feel a figure next to me I started to freak out I just lay there my thoughts running wild. Until I felt the person move to face me I turned my head to see him that crazy phyco killer I closed my eyes, he shifted again he now was sitting on top of me holding my throat
He said "open your eyes you little bitch" so I did I let a small tear trickle down my face. He pulled out his knife a was thinking for a minute then he looked down at me.

(Jeff's POV)

I was steering down at her she was truly terrified it was pleasing until I saw her tear she looked up at me she didn't look scared he had a relieved look in her eyes but she was doubting her thoughts. I noticed her features, shorts black hair half of it was blond, brown eyes with long lashes. she had a little button nose she was quiet tall for her age she was about 5'11 but she was beautiful I looked down at her about to strike at her heart. But I couldn't bring myself to do it I didn't know why but my heart felt funny and I just fell straight on top of her.

(Chontelle's POV)

He just lay on top of me I didn't know what to do so I just ask "what's wrong" he tensed up and said "nothings wrong I just can't come to kill you!" I looked slightly confused and just lay there and waited for him to say something but he never did I asked for his name and he said "jeff" I asked what he was doing still doing here he just surged his shoulders. Then he just got up and left through the Window. After that I just lay there waiting to fall back asleep.