Chapter 1: Immature

Cheyenne

Furious. Absolutely furious. Cheyenne thought of how long she would have to go prison for if she murdered Joey freaking Rodgers.

Deciding it would definitely be worth it. 

She began chanting "I'm going to kill him, I'm going to kill him," without a regard for her fellow students who were looking at her like she was crazy.

As Cheyenne was storming through the hallway looking for the bastard that ruined her morning , she stumbled into her best friend Isabelle.

Taking in Cheyenne's appearance, Isabelle was not even surprised to see her best friend soaking wet and chanting like a crazy person.

All she said is "What happened this time?"

Isabelle looked over at Cheyenne.

It didn't seem like Cheyenne was even listening to her, the girl in question was tapping her foot impatiently. The only thing keeping the raven haired girl in front of her was the grip Isabelle held on Cheyenne's forearm.

After realizing Isabelle was not going to move until she spoke, Cheyenne responded "Joey the bastard, happened. Him and his dumb ass friends threw water balloons at me! Who does that? Do you know how long it took me to straighten my hair this morning?"

Isabelle wasn't even surprised at Cheyenne's answer. This was a regular occurrence between Cheyenne and Joey. 

Everytime she brought up to Cheyenne that this bickering like children was due to the sexual tension between the two, Cheyenne swore up and down that she hated Joey.

Isabelle finally loosened her grip.The fiery Cheyenne was trying so hard not to explode then and there and without waiting for Isabelle to finish talking to her, she continued storming through the hallway.

The water was starting to seep into her pants, her hair was quickly curling back up, and to make matters worse, she was was wearing a white v-neck. 

No doubt everyone could see her neon colored bra.

She continued marching through the hallway, pushing and bumping into people, daring anyone else to test her patience today.

 Today being the last day of school, Cheyenne figured she wouldn't have to deal with his crap again till next school year.

While Cheyenne was walking through the hoard of students, she spotted the culprit leaning against his locker in his obnoxious snapback laughing with his friends.

The idiot didn't deserve to be dry and laughing while here she was looking crazy.

Liliana stormed up to him, her eyes blazing with fury.

 "Your mother obviously dropped you on your head as child!" she began yelling at him.
The idiot in question just stood there and continued to laugh at her expense.

Cheyenne was not laughing at all , she was seeing red.
Joey winked at her "I like the cheetah pink bra, it really works with the whole animal look you're going for," he said.

She attempted to punch him in the eye, and Joey caught her tiny fist in his hands. This just made Joey laugh harder.

"Yo chill out, I gave you a good shower," he said.

"Says the boy who ate of the floor," she responded. 

Joey cut his eyes at her before responding.
"Bro it wasn't even that serious," Joey replied. 

Cheyenne rolled her eyes "I'm definitely not your bro."

The two of them kept arguing back and forth, unknowingly drawing a crowd.

That was about it for Cheyenne. She lunged for him attempting to put her nails to use and claw out  his throat. 

One of her nails broke and she yelped.

Joey watched in amusement. Cheyenne tried to hit him again and her simply held her hands back.

The enormous crowd that had formed by now started cheering "Fight, Fight, Fight!"

Security guards arrived and started separating the crowd and telling the students to go to class. 

Cheyenne and Joey finally looked up from their argument to find themselves surrounded by security guards.

One of the security guards Vincent asked "What happened this time?" The two of them started speaking at once and making absolutely no sense. 

"You know what, I don't want to know, you'll explain it to the principal," Vincent said.

 Cheyenne sighed and the two of them started walking towards Principal Rodgers office.

"You're such an asshole, it's the last day of school and yet you feel the need to annoy me," Cheyenne complained.

"Are you done? " Joey inquired.

"All you ever do is whine and complain like damn take a joke," Joey said.

 Cheyenne responded "I just know how to act my age".

The pair were so busy arguing again, they didn't realize they had already stopped in front of Principal Rodgers' office.

Principal stood there unamused and patiently waiting on the two teenagers to shut up.

 "Enough!" Principal Rodgers bellowed.

 The two of them quickly became silent.