Self Harm

self-harm is actually a very useless thing you wouldn't be doing it if you actually were getting your shit together. selfharm is pointless and even if it numbs the pain, the pain comes back. life is hard but selfharm can't always be the thing to make it "easy" because nothing makes it easy. doubting yourself and harming your perfectly healthy body won't make your life easier, so don't complain how shitty your life is when you only add on to the struggle. what will cutting do for you in the long run? leave you weak, effect your future, and leave pointless scars that were there for temporary problems. it's not easy to stop I know it isn't because the urges drive you crazy but maybe if you actually put commitment into getting better you'll get there. days you'll relapse it's normal but as long as you get up and keep trying something you've started, you'll succeed. you're here alive and breathing blood rushing through your veins so don't sit around in pain suffering make what's makes of what you got now you can be missing up so many great opportunities because one addiction.

I know it's not easy. I've had my fair share of cuts and horrible urges. They're not easy to maintain, but as I slowly picked myself up and set goals for myself and kept myself busy and found other ways that weren't harmful help with the overwhelming pain. The urges grew smaller and smaller.

Ways to cope with the urges:
•write
•close your eyes and breathe slowly(also works with anxiety)
•draw
•watch YouTube or Netflix
•rant
•talk to a friend or family member
•cuddle your blanket and cry for a bit crying is always okay
•go for a walk
•listen to music(twenty one pilots, the neighbourhood, the front bottoms, brand new, the wonder years etc.)
•play video games
•go skateboarding
•clean your room
•drink some tea
•save hella memes to your phone
•go on Twitter
•find a new feed for Instagram

There are millions of ways to cope with the urges that aren't harmful those are just a few.
I hope this helped! don't give up now. don't lose all hope for yourself because it takes time and you have to be patient.

don't forget to join #sadtbh on kik and stay strong and keep pushing I believe in you