The House of Josie

I woke up one morning and saw my husband awake next to me. Then my youngest son, Michael walked in with my husband and I kissing

"What are you doing to my mom George?" Michael asked.

"Oh, nothing, do you want some breakfast?" George asked Michael. The Michael ran to the kitchen, and George and I followed.

"Ok kids, hurry and eat so I can take you to school."I said

"Mom I'm 13 years old I don't need I ride." My oldest son Austin said.

"Until you move out, we will keep giving u rides. Austin sighs then moans and groans.

"Besides, we have to leave anyway, big day."I said

"Why where are you going?" My middle child,Chelsea, said

-later on-

My husband George and I had just bought a new house. And the house was big, beautiful, and oddly cheap! The catch was there was a murderer in the house, it was actually the dad that lived here before us. He went to their rooms and killed them all in there sleep. So we decided to get the house but not tell the kids.

-3 months later-

"Austin, Chelsea, Michael!" I hollered "I have hired a baby sitter to come while George and I go out."

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!"Austin screamed "I don't need a baby sitter! I'm NOT a baby!!!"

"I know your not a baby but she is already coming." Then we hear knocking on the door. "Hello, come on in, what's your name?" I asked

"Hello and my name is Veronica."the baby sitter said.

"You are welcome to any food in the house."

"Oh, thank you." Veronica said "But you must hurry before your late."

"Oh right, good luck." Then we left

Austin's perspective

"Does your family know the people who lived here before?" Veronica asked.

"I don't think so, we just moved here." Austin said.

"Man, I really shouldn't be telling you this, your parents would be ticked."

"O well."

"The smith's, the people who lived here before you, I used to baby sit their kids. Josie got me fired, but anyway mr.smith wasted his family."

"With what?"

"A shotgun BANG, BANG, BANG he shot them all, he killed Josie in that closet actually."

"Dare ya to go in there."

"Give me your poster if I do?"

"Sure."

"No, your going to make her mad." Chelsea said

"Who?" Austin asked

"Josie that's who!"

"She's what's the word DEAD, now were we." Then Veronica walked into the closet and the door slammed shut all by itself! She turns around and finds...JOSIE!!! Then all of a sudden Josie killed her.

Hey guys plz don't judge, it's my first time!!!