chapter 1

I fell of the table and collapsed on someone,but not just anyone,my brothers bestfriend,Damien Ryan.I giggled and said"hey,Damme, guess what?"

He gave me his o god she won't remember any of this when she wakes up look"what,emily,you need is to stop drinking"

"I'm in love with you do you know that?because if u don't I thought I should tell you,because you and my brother just got back and I thought about how y I u confessed your love to me and all,and I love you back,I think I do at least"

He stopped walking and said "your drunk and won't remember any of this tomorrow so until then you need to sleep."
       "No I don't wanna I want you,don't you want me?"I asked slowly kissing his neck.
"Emily, you know we can't discuss this right now,please wait until later when your sober."He said with a groan.
"Nope,"I said and grabbed his hard spot."I want you now."
He kissed me with a passion open the powder room door.HE pulled. My shirt of and kissed my soft spot and he mumbled against my skin he loved me.he pulled of my bra and rubbed his thumb and for finger around my nipple.
      "Yes dame yes ,"I said when I got to my core."OMG ,stop Damme stop your hurting me stop Damme I'm a virgin."