Part One

Princess's POV

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

As my alarm went off I groaned and rolled out of bed "Ow!" I struggled to pull my self up and when I finally did I was half asleep, walking my self to the bathroom.

On my way to school I met up with Jada. We've known each other almost all our lives, "Where's the others?" I asked her while she stuffed a sweet in her mouth "I dunno" she replied. I was referring to Kyla and Tia who I've known for only my High School years, we're all 16... well... not all of us, me, Kyla and Tia are, but Jada is still 15 turning 16 soon, but we still class her as a 16 year old, just not legally.

"Have you ever just wanted to start fresh?" Jada asked while we were walking to school cause the other two were taking too long.

"What do you mean?"

"Like you know, starting a new school in a new environment... Like maybe America"

I actually was always thinking about this, but I never just felt the need to bring it up "yeahhhhh"

"If we had the chance do you think we could do it?"

"Possibly" I shortly answered, "But we have all these distractions that get in the way" I added.

"Yeah true, forget it. Plus we would need money"

I thought hard about what we just discussed and thought maybe it was possible, but I just didn't believe it.

The sound of the end-of-the-day bell was music to my ears.

I went to go meet the girls at the usual hook up place, the shops. When I got there all three of them were already there and waiting. "AYEEE!" by the sound of the voice I knew it was Jada "hi you lot" I replied.

"I haven't spoken to you and Tia all day" I said referring to Kyla and Tia.

"I know, Jada told me about you twos discussion this morning-"

"She did?" I asked cutting Tia off.

"Yeah, to be honest I think it's worth a shot!"

"You do?" I asked eagerly with a big smile across my face.

"Yeah! We'll be so free from bullcrap and everything will be a fresh start a-"

"What about money? Food? And all those necessities?" Kyla interrupted.

"I have family out there" Jada inputted.

"Me too" I replied shortly after.

"And me as well" Tia did the same.

"I do too, but I just don't think it's a good idea..." We all looked at Kyla weird. This isn't usually like her, what's gotten into her?

We left it as that and then made our way to the bus stop.

"10 minutes" Jada said while looking up at the countdown.

Tia's POV

When I got home I dropped my keys and went straight to the kitchen and got a big bag of Doritos and then went upstairs to my room.

As soon as I got upstairs my phone rang and I picked it up without even checking who it was.

"Hello?"

"Hello Tia?" Jada.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"You know how we were talking about that fresh start thing at the end of school?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Well I felt like asking my mum to see what she would say and she said it was fine." I shot up.