gg

Nice's lips found their way from Art's own to his chin and down his neck, finally resting at the man's collarbone. The inspector began to pant as his boyfriend's tongue slowly dragged itself across his skin, lingering in all the right spots. Finally, reaching a sensitive spot on his shoulder, Nice bit down into soft flesh, Art letting out a yelp of mixed pleasure and pain. He gripped the younger male's shirt tightly and pulled him closer with his legs, feeling the other's hard cock press into his inner thigh. Nice nibbled on his ear gently and began to undress himself and his partner. Art repositioned himself to be on all fours, surveying his lover's body closely. He slowly leaned in and licked his chest, reaching down to stroke his cock as he did so. He slowly licked his way down his torso to his member, which he took in his mouth with passion and began to twirl his tongue around the tip, occasionally licking the shaft slowly. After a few minutes of gentle teasing, he began to suck Nice's dick, wrapping an index finger and thumb around the base and forcing the throbbing member as far as it would go down his throat. Nice moaned as he gripped Art's hair. He licked down the base, taking his ballsack in his mouth and looking up at Nice before licking his way back up again. Lapping up the precum spilling from the hot cock, he closed his eyes.
"S-stop that and let me take you..." Nice half-moaned, "or I'm gonna come already..."
Art broke away, panting, and leaned back, spreading his legs. A small bead of drool made its way down his cheek. Nice kneeled before the man, closing his eyes to nibble at Art's inner thighs before slowly licking his entrance a few times. Standing up, he ran a hand through his hair and smiled at Art before sliding in in one swift motion. The inspector let out a loud moan at this, panting heavily. Nice started moving inside of him, slowly at first, growing faster. The faster he went, the more passionate Art's moans became. His legs began to shake, and he closed his eyes in indulgence, gripping the sheets. Nice's cock began to twitch inside of him and he spent longer completely inside of him. He let out a few loud, airy moans before cumming inside of him. He kissed Art deeply, gripping his ass and still cumming. Finaly, he pulled out. A steady stream of thick, white fluid poured from Art's ass as he mlaned the whole time. He reached down to wet his fingers in the substance before licking them clean.
"You came a lot..." He panted, taking Nice',s still-twitching cock into his mouth to clean it. Nice finished cumming in his mouth and he swallowed gratefully, resting his head against Nice's abdomen.
"Hey, we're not done..." Nice laid Art back down, "Lemme take care of you."
He slid two fingers in and out of Art very deliberately until he came, clinging to Nice and kissing him deeply, moaning into the kiss.