Chapter 8

(A/N: So imagine this guy but without the sharp teeth, wounds, and the metal hook :). )
.
.
.
*YOUR POV*

Long story short, Gemma came home with a baby. A BABY. I dont know where she got it. I walked in and bam a child in her arms and a bunch of baby stuff on my shelves and basically, everywhere.

I walked in and saw Gemma with the child, "Gemma. What is that?" I asked, pointing to the child. "This? Oh, hehe. This is Jane. Someone at work just dumped her there. Dumped! We waited all day for someone to come for her but, no one showed up and now we have a child!"

My mind took about a whole day to process what she said. "W-we?" I pointed fo myself. Gemma eagerly nodded and smiled. I sat down next to her and held my head in my hands. "I-I I'm not sure if I can handle this. I'm not ready for this type of commitment." I stuttered. Gemma sighed and playfully punched my arm. "Well both of us are raising Jane."

"Oh God you named it. We're keeping her arent we?" I asked. All Gemma did was nod, smile, and look down at Jane. I slowly got up and ran to my room. When I walked in, I noticed baby food and formula on the shelves, a box of diapers beside my dresser and a crib in the little space between Gemma's room and my room.

"GEMMA!" I screeched out.

"Coming!"

...

After we got everything settled, I layed in my bed looking at Jane. "Hello."

"Excuse me can I have that ba- oh no its on the ground."

...silence.

"Do you want anything to eat? Drink? Want some tequila?" All Jane did was stare at me.

I awkwardly patted her head and turned on the TV.

"Why are siamese twins being born all over Asia? Coming up next on Sick, Sad World."

I quickly changed the channel to something appropriate for the child. Whats better than Seed Of Chucky?

Someone knocked on my door and opened it. "I'm supposed to say 'enter!' before you come in."

"Oh, sorry. Jane needs to be changed." Gemma said. "We're trading her for another child!? How could you do this? She's just a kid, Gemma!" I joked.

Gemma rolled her eyes and took Gemma to the little space between our rooms. I turned the TV back to Sick, Sad World because I was actually interested in the siamese twins. After watching the episode, re-runs for Full House started playing. I turned the TV off and played on my phone for awhile.

15 minutes passed and I started to get bored. "Gemma I'm gonna go to the store. Want something?" I asked.

No response. I shrugged and walked out and getting in the car. At the store, I picked up abunch of junk food and some soda. When they were scanning my items, the cashier made a joke and I didnt even hear. I awkwardly laughed and she asked if we were having a party. "Uh yea. A party. With adults. Friends that I dont have. Yea a party." I said, while she scanned the beer.

She chuckled and told me to have a good night. I refrained myself from telling her to not tell me what to do. After loading everything in the car, I drove back home, unloaded the car, and took a shower.

Before sleeping, I tuned into another episode of Sick, Sad World. In the middle of said episode, I started to slip off to sleep.

°°°
When I woke up, I brushed my hair and tail. What? Sometimes tail fur might get tangled. I brushed my teeth and got dressed for work. "Gemma when I leave you better take care of the baby. Dont forget about her or so help me." I quickly walked out and drove to work.

After clocking in, I walked straight to the backstage. "Guys! I have a child." Chica suddenly came up to me and looked at my stomach. "No wonder you started looking bloated."

"CHICA! WE ADOPTED!" I squealed. She giggled and started muttering how she was joking and quickly walked away. Freddy walked up to me and congradulated me. Bonnie just quietly said "Oh congrats." and quickly walked away.

I left them there. All of them. Just left them. They will know once i'm gone. That I am gone. I quickly rushed out of there and walked to Pirate Cove. I turned on the light and walked to the stage expecting to see Foxy, but instead I saw something else.

Someone jumped out from behind the curtains completely nude. I screamed and covered my eyes and ignoring the fact that their pizza was right in my face.

"Whats wrong lass?" I quickly peeked through my fingers but it was still in my face. "Foxy? Is that you?" I asked.

"Yes lass its me. Why're ye coverin ye face?" He asked. "Uhm Foxy? Are you not aware that you are NAKED?!" I screeched. I heard a chuckle and suddenly im being pressed against a wall.

This person uncovers my face and their face is really close to mine. Just one movement and we would be kissing. He has golden/yellow eyes, red hair, and very nice soft lips. What are you doing (Y/N)?! Snap out of it!

"Uh, Foxy?" I asked. "Yes?" He whispered.

"We're really close and I uh can feel you on my leg." His face instantly drops and looks down. "Woah lass! Look at this! I got Blackbeard's sword on me! Hehe" he joked. I only groaned and covered my face. "I'll be makin ye do that again tonight, lass." He joked. I covered my ears and squeezed my eyes shut.

"We have to get you some clothes." I sighed and looked around. I walked up to the stage and started to tug at the curtain. Then started to take it in my hands and run off the stage, only to swing back. Then I started to climb it. While trying to get the curtain off its hinges, Foxy just stared at me with an amused look on his face.

I was half way up the curtains when I realized I had no way to get down. I looked down nervously and clutched the fabric close to me. Then, I heard ripping. I looked up and saw that the fabric was ripping off of the hinges. "Shit" I whispered.

"WHAT?!" Foxy yelled up at me.
"WHAT?!" I yelled back.
"WHAT DID YE SAY LASS!" Foxy yelled. "I SAID CATCH ME" and then I let go.

It felt like I was floating, but then I crashed into a pair of arms and we both fell to the ground. "Thanks Foxy" I patted his shoulder. Or so I thought. I began patting around and I realized. I touched Foxy's treasure.
"Wow, (Y/N), if I knew ye liked me like that then I woulda done ye a loooong time ago." He chuckled. I quickly jumped up and started saying sorry. "Its okay lass." He said while standing up and laughing. Right as he stood up, the metal bar and both of the curtains came crashing down.

"OH FUCK" Foxy jumped. I walked over to the curtains and began to unloop them from the bar. I brought it to Foxy and told him to cover himself up. "Theres an exit around here. Go to the car and the drivers side is unlocked. Unlock the passenger side and wait for me. I'll tell my boss that I dont feel good and go home. We're going to Target to get you some jeans, a shirt, and some boxers and socks. Oh and some shoes. Tomorrow we're going shopping."

He nodded and left.

I sighed in disbelief. How in the hell did he become human? Does this have to do with the kids or something? Why, though?

This is some Freaky Friday shit right here. I walked back into the main dining hall, taking orders, helping kids find their parents and whatnot. After my shift ended, I walked back to the car. Today was payday so, im going to buy Foxy alot of things.