How Did This Happen To Me? (Olly Murs Fanfic)

----Rose's P.O.V----

"Rose wake up, you need to get up and get ready for your concert later!" My Mum shouted from the kitchen.

I was going to Olly Murs' concert later on at the Capital Fm Arena in Nottingham with my best friends Katie, Becca, Charlotte and Caitlin we have all been fans since 2009 when we all saw him on X Factor. We were all 27 one year younger than Olly but i knew I would never have a chance with Olly because 1. He was famous and 2. My friends were more prettier than me.

I got out of bed and shouted "I'm up Mum!" just so she knew i was up and could get breakfast ready for me when I get down to the kitchen. I put some running shorts and a strappy top on and ran down into the kitchen, very excited. My breakfast was ready on the kitchen table and i said to mum thank you. I know what your all thinking why am I still living with my Mum at the age of 27, although it's not for long as I'm moving out tomorrow, after 27 years! I had finally got my own house.

"Mum, I'm going for a run in the park I'll be back in a bit" i shouted to your Mum. She replied with a simple "okay". While i was running through the park all i could think about was tonight i was really excited as this was the first time i've seen him live as he's never been to Capital Fm before.

When i got home my Mum left a note saying "Work called me, have to go in for a bit if I don't see you before your concert have a wonderful time and tell me all about when you get home, Love Mum xx" i read the note and then chucked it in the bin. I ran up into my bedroom and put the clothes i was going to wear to Olly's concert i was wearing a strappy white top because i was going to buy a tour top when i got there i also wore some skinny blue jeans and some boots but they didn't have a heal on them as all we were going to do some dancing at the concert.

I than ran downstairs into the kitchen grabbed my keys, money and phone and walked to the train station where you were meeting Caitlin, Katie, Becca and Charlotte we all decided to go extra early as we all wanted to meet Olly before the show.

I got to the train station and i was the only one there which is normal because my friends were always late to almost about everything we do. I had my headphones in so i couldn't hear anything when suddenly i felt a hand touch my back i quickly turned around and saw Becca, Katie, Charlotte and Caitlin we all screamed in sync. I have been dreaming about the day for ages since we all bought the tickets last April. We then all bought a train ticket and waited for train to come, when the train came we all jumped on the train found somewhere to sit and when we got near Nottingham we all started screaming we could see all the passengers on the train staring at us but none of you cared as we were all to happy to see Olly.

*

A/N

Hey guys so this is my first fanfic, I hope you all like it the first ones a long hopefully they will become longer going to set up a instagram page so I can tell you guys when a new chapter is up.... Hope you like it!