Chapter 2 (Olly Murs Fanfic)

----Olly's P.O.V----

Another day on the road with the band on my tour bus, I love the tour bus I like how it brings me and the band together which is why we know so much about each other. Today we were in Nottingham Capital Fm this is the second time I have been here this week, i was getting loads of tweets saying that they were coming to Capital Fm tonight i was really excited now at least I knew there were people going to be there!

I arrived at Capital Fm at 1, i was really scared, as usually you would see Fans coming on the way in but today you didn't, no one was there it was dead maybe they were coming later they obviously were as girls and some boys tweeted me. I then walked into the Arena and you were getting really excited thats the best bit about being a artist you got to perform every year infront of your fans who truly love you! "Olly are you ready to do your soundcheck?" Sarah asked, i complete ignored her you were in your own little world. Sarah repeated the same question "Olly are you ready to do your soundcheck?" Sarah clicked her fingers and i was suddenly shocked by her standing there i just simply say to her "Sorry Sarah I was in my own little world, yea of course I'm ready for my soundcheck!"

"I say I'm done but then you pull me back I swear you giving me a heartattack, troublemaker" I sang the last line of Troublemaker which was the last song i sing at my concert. "And that is a rap" Me and my band said in sync. I walked outside to go and get some fresh air, I walked and walked until there was no security that could see me, then I accidentally bumped into a girl...