This is what happens when you take off those Glasses.

It all began since the say I was born. I can't stress enough how giving the gift of life is like living with the devil himself. It's not like my parent's hate my guts and I barely get fed or anything. No, it's not like that all. All in all, my parent's love the crap out of me! If it were possible, I would already be suffocated by their love. Since the day I was born, those 5 words were written in ink, Emma Lily Rosa-Parks Johnson, and that was when I first had an identity. My name is a mouth full. After the pain my mother, Lisa, struggled with while giving birth to me, she basically vowed to never have another child again so since I had an older brother, Joshua Ronald George Johnson, so she already had one boy and one girl and that was enough for her.

Why are names are so long, you ask? Well, she gave Josh 3 names, excluding the last name, just in case she didn't have another boy, Joshua, Ronald, and George were her favourite male names. That's why I had Emma, Lily and Rosa, and Park's was my great grandma's maiden name. Anywhore, as Josh would say, on with the show and back to the present. 

I'm plain and simple. I wear comfortable clothes, I always have my hair up and/or in my face, and I wear big, round, think glasses to hide my face. Truthfully, I don't need the glasses. If I knew how prescriptions worked, my eye-site would be around 18.5 instead of 20/20.  So, technically speaking, the glasses do still help, but very very slightly. I have what people call 'plump' lips, not to big though that when you see them you go 'WHAT THE HOG IS ATTACKING YOUR FACE?!" Nope, not at all. I'm semi-tan, I suppose. I don't glow, and it's not like you lose me in the dark. I have carmel/browny-red hair and honey brown eyes to match it. I hate makeup, I hate hair products, and I hate well. People. 

My brother calls me, bro, while I call him, sis. 
I'm more boy-ish then he is, let's just put it that way. He wakes up every morning at 6AM, has a shower till 7, and does his hair so every single strand is in the perfect spot, then he iron's his damn name-brand clothes and struts around like his [pardon my language] 'shit don't stink.' Bloody hell, Josh. It ain't gunna smell like roses!

My brother's popular. I'm not. Simple as that.

He is 2 year's older than me, so this year starting, he will be grade 12, while I'll be grade 10.

I've been going to an all girls boring school called,  Lamsnorth Private School For Girls. If you couldn't tell by the name, is was somewhere where people have named like 'Yakama' or 'Ulene' you know. Those type of names. Now, I'm finally going to a normal school, a public school, with my brother though. 'Weart Livington Secondary.' 

May I tell you, that I'm ecstatic, for tomorrow, tomorrow is my first day.  

--- --- --- 

on the side is Joshua.