Holly and Jack making love

They can't stop kissing. There in bed kissing. Holly: Wait. Jack stopped kissing Holly. Jack: What is it? Holly: I never done this before. Jack: Me neither. Are you ready? Holly nodded. They had sex. Next morning. Jack is still in bed. Holly is making breakfast. Jack woke up. Jack: Holly?! Holly: I'm in the kitchen! Jack: Okay. Jack got dressed.holly: I've made boiled egg and toast. I hope your hungry. Jack: Very. Jack and Holly are having breakfast. Holly is ready for school. She finished her breakfast. Holly: I better get going. Jack: Okay. Holly kissed Jack. Jack: Have a nice day. Holly: Thank you. Holly left. Crystal saw Holly over Jack's house. Crystal is very worried about Holly. Paloma: Holly what were you doing over that stranger's house last night?! Holly: Look. He's not a stranger his name's Jack. And we're in love. Paloma: Oh my god. He's a werewolf! Holly: I know. Look I know it's showing but you have to tell my parents that I was over your house last night. Paloma: I got it! You go to school and I tell your parents that you were to scared to walk on your own so you went over to my house. Holly: Great idea thank you. I'll tell the teacher your running late because you have a dentist opointment. Paloma: Got it. Holly walked to school. Paloma went to Holly's house. Samantha: Paloma have you seen Holly?!! Paloma: She's okay don't worry she was over my house last night because she was to scared to walk home by herself. Samantha: Oh thank god! Thank you so much for looking after her! Paloma: You welcome. Samantha: Michael she's okay! Michael: Samantha what happened to Holly?! Samantha: She was over Paloma's house last night because she was to scared to walk by herself. Michael: I understand. Thanks for looking after her. Paloma: You welcome. Michael: And better get going to school because your late. Paloma: Okay have a nice day you 2. Michael: Thank you. Paloma went to school.