Changes

Mom!! Do we really have to leave?, Anna asked. Yes dear. You dad has a new job in Woodsville and he can't work there if he doesn't live there, said Mrs. Olsen. I'm going to miss this place a lot, Anna said with a sad look. Good thing is you get to make new friends, Mrs. Olsen said. After hours of talking, they had finally gotten to Woodsville. It was a very beautiful town. With really warm people. Mr. Olsen helped Anna and his wife unpack and fit the items in their new house. Ding!! The door bell rang. It was a neighbor Mrs. Parker. She had heard the news about her new neighbors and came by to say hi. Hello!, she said.
Hi, Anna replied. I'm your neighbor and I brought you some brownies, she said with a big smile on her face. Anna invited Mrs. Parker in. Hi!, Mrs. Olsen said. Thanks for the brownies she added. Mrs. Olsen and Mrs. Parker spoke for awhile. Anna, Mrs. Parker has a son who goes to the school you'll be going to. Why don't you go over and say hi?, Mrs. Olsen said. Anna goes over to Mrs. Parkers home and meets Keren crying. Keren was Mrs. Parker's daughter. Hello little girl, Anna said. Hi, Keren said between sobs. Why are you crying?, Anna queried. I lost my hair band. It was a gift from my dad, Keren said. I can help you look for it?, Anna suggested. Okay thank you, Keren said. After a few minutes of searching Keren and Anna found the hair band. Thank you, Keren said. My name is Keren and my brother is Ryan. Would you like to meet him?, asked Keren. Yes sure I'm Anna by the way, said Anna.
Anna went inside with Keren and met Ryan. Anna froze for a second. Ryan was very good looking.

PLEASE RATE AND SEND IN YOUR COMMENTS. I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN. THANK YOU.