New Friends

Ryan was very nice. He even offered to show Anna around town. Thank you but we have a lot of unpacking to do at home, said Anna. Okay. When you are less busy I could show you around, Ryan replied. Anna and Ryan spoke for some time. Turns out they have a lot in common. They both hate chocolate ice-cream. Loves video games and watching movies. They also loved music. Why don't we hang out sometime, Ryan suggested. Sure, Anna replied trying not to sound psyched about the thought. A few hours went by and Anna decided to head home. Ryan escorted her to her doorstep and said goodbye. Mrs. Parker on the other hand was having fun with Mrs. Olsen. They seemed to enjoy each others company. Anna how was it?, Mrs. Olsen asked. It was okay. Ryan is a very friendly person, Anna said.

During dinner, Mrs. Olsen told Anna everything she had heard about her new school and she was very sure that Anna was going to like it there. I hope so, Anna said.
Spaghetti and meat balls was served for dinner. That was Anna's favorite dish. Anna couldn't help. She kept on thinking about Ryan over and over again. Did this mean she liked him?. No! It can't be, Anna repeated to herself.

PLEASE RATE AND SEND IN YOUR COMMENTS THANK YOU.