SL : 01

Hey you guys! So this book was written in 2015 I believe, yet I took it down because of how much I hated it. However I'm putting it back up because it was one of my first stories, and to those that remember it, welcome back and for the new girlies, thanks for tuning in. Also, please excuse any mistakes and cringiness because I'm posting it the same way it was left.

Sealed Lips

Zack

"This is our new home son." My dad says as he pats my back.

I stood there with my Chanel duffle bags in my hand staring at this place.

'What is this?' I question myself in my head.

We went to a three story house to a one story. I walked into the room my dad says is mine and immediately was shocked. Where is the bathroom? Where's the two closets instead of one? I sound like a ungrateful brat right now. I should be lucky I got a home. I kept quiet and started to unpack my things.

My dad started to boxes with stuff for my room in and sat them down. I put all my clothes onto the closet rack, then started to hang up my posters. By the time I was done the sun was going down and it was pouring down raining.

I was sitting on my bed reading Vogue magazine, when there was faint knocks on my door. The door opened revealing my mom she closed the door and sat on my bed.

"How's it going?"

I sighed, "It's alright I guess, I'm starting to miss Ava and Tyler though."

Ava and Tyler are my best friends. I really miss them. It hasn't even been 24 hours and I'm already missing North Carolina.

"You'll get through. These are job opportunities your father and I have to take, son." She stands up and kisses my forehead then walks out.

I shook my head and grabbed my iPad and scrolled to Ava's name on FaceTime. It rung for awhile until she picked up.

"BABY!!!" She yelled into the screen, I giggled. "Trick I can't believe you left me."

"I'm sorry I'm really starting to miss you guys."

"What's it like up there?"

"Way different from N.C.. They have more buildings than us and way more people. Almost like it's crowded up here."

"Anyways bitch you won't believe who texted me."

"Aakil?"

"No, I wish."

"Darren?"

"Hell no."

"Who then?"

"Fergus." She squealed.

Fergus was this fine ass blexican boy that has every girl in Richardson Private School tripping. He wasn't social and kept to himself. He talked to me once and I wanted to pass out. His voice was so deep, but smooth that you would immediately drop your draws for him. The simplest thing he did made girls hot over him including me.

"Bitch no."

"Bitch yes."

"Oh my god what'd he say?"

She was beginning to answer until my mom walked back in.

"I need you to run around to the corner store for me real quick and get some milk for me real quick." She says handing me a ten dollar bill.

"I'll call you back Ava, ight?"

"Alright bye."

The call ended and I got up and slipped my feet into my black and white nike roshes. I pulled on my black north face windbreaker then headed downstairs.

"Boy you done got dressed up you only going to the store." My mom said sitting on the couch eating grapes.

I look down at my crisp white tee, and black ripped jeans. My Michael Kors watch shined from my wrist along with my earrings.

"Everywhere I go, I have to look perfect mom." I grabbed her keys and walked out to her car.

I pulled my hood up and jogged to the car, hurriedly trying to get out the rain. I have no idea where the store she was talking about is. The sky started to get darker as I drove around looking for a store.

"This'll be my last time doing this shit." I mumble to myself.

I found a corner store by the name of Express and I pulled over to it. It was empty giving me a slight weary feeling. I hopped out of the, walking inside as the door bell jingle. I searched the dairy isle and grabbed some milk. Me being me I got some Reese's and Bryer's vanilla ice cream.

"Yass this shit finna be bomb." I mumble, grabbing the two.

I walk to the counter setting the three down. The man rung them up, giving me the bag.

"$4.07." He says.

I hand him the ten dollar bill, waiting for my change. The door bell jingled signaling someone else hand came in the store. It was a relief knowing I wasn't the only one in here.

"Put yo hands up and drop yo shit." A dude spoke smoothly.

He and his crew had guns pointing the both of us. They were pretty negligent due to the fact where they didn't bother to wear face masks. I sat there astounded that this shit was happening to me. I found my breath getting caught up while I stared at the men in front of me about to rob me and this cashier.

"You ain't here me motherfucker?!" He questions.

I found myself wheezing as my airway began closing up.

"Chance take this motherfucker outside while we handle ole dude."

The boy who I'm guessing is Chance pushed me outside. The cold air had readjusted my breathing causing my wheezing to stop. He shoved me onto the store brick wall.

"Imma let yo ass make it but if you say any motherfucking thing that's your ass, ight?"

I stood there admiring his face features. His hazel eyes were noticeable in the night sky. His body was covered in tattoos. I found sexy how his  he had his eyebrows cut and pierced along with the small piercing on the side of his face. I came to realization that this was the wrong time to be doing this.

"I said IGHT?!" I flinched as he yelled, while shaking my head frantically. He smirked and twirled the around my throat making me gulp.

"You better keep yo fucking lips sealed, bruh." He say the walks back into the store.