Back to school...

When we arrived to school everything was the same as last year.

Bianca(captain of the cheerleaders), Ashley , Stacey (the school bitches ) then Connor (the school football captain), Aiden and Scott ( school players and popular guys) I never talked to them I mean I am not bullied or anything I just quite like to be invisible.

Now I am going to tell you guys my story... well I was born here in the United States of America in a small village of philadelphia as well as my brother Nathan, he is 17 . My mom is called Denis and she is 38 years old and my dad is called Jonathan and he is 43. We are not rich but we have quite a lot of money though my parents never liked showing of our money. I'm also turning 16 in 1 month and hope to have a huge party!!!!

I saw my friends in the locker area and made my way there with jack following me.

"Hey girl" Kristie said whilst hugging I obviously hugged back! Duh..
"Hey!!"
"Hello best friend forever!" Said Sofía. Well as you can see she is my best friend and have been best friends since the day we met and I love her soooo much!!

"I am going to go and leve you girls alone that you have a lot to tell each other....If you know what I mean... wink, wink. See you in class."

"Bye.."

"Sooo how was summer!"

"Well...I broke up with Jake because he was a dumb ass! But... guess what!"

"What...." Kristie and I both yelled.

"I AM DATING JORGE!!!"she said moving her arms up and down like she was having some time of heart attack.....okay that was scary....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG ,OMG. I knew!! I knew!! You are so perfect together! I am so happy for you!"

"But you told us last year that you didn't like him!!" Kristie said

"Well....yeah but though out summer we became more than friends...and one day he asked me to be his girlfriend...I said yes and the up until now..." she said red as a tomato! Oooooo how cute...

"Ooooo how cute!!! That is when the bell rings fugging sugar!

********************************
Hey so sorry for taking that long I am with lots of exams right know sooo as soon as I can I will upload more..

See you soom♥