r1

Ahh. Another fucking day at work. Helen was just about done with her shitty students. Her students were done with her. They fucking hated her. 'Mr Moroney' as some call her. Helen walked into her second class on a Thursday morning, the Bríds. How great, yo? "Ellie, you don't have to say it, I know you haven't got your homework done." Helen sighed, looking around for the roll book. "Miss! Can I go toilet?" Chantelle yells. "No. I need to get these balance sheets done with ye and I have no problem holding ye back until lunch." Helen replied. "Jennifer, what's the first heading?" She asked. "Ehm, fixed-" Jennifer was interrupted with Helen in her face. "Stop rolling your eyes, Jennifer! Speak up. That's it. Detention." Helen exhaled deeply. "Chantelle, will you get the detention book from Bernie, please?" Helen asks, kindly. "I know I'm rushing but...I just need to get these done in time."

Helen puts her hand through her hair, visibly stressed from the pressure of getting a balance sheet question finished.
"Okay, um... Jayde, will you tell me what the second heading is?"
"Uh, eh-" Jayde begins, before she is quickly interrupted by Helen. Jayde scratches the back of her neck in fear as Helen rises out of the chair that her fat ass overtakes and makes her way over to where Jayde sits nervously.
"Have you got it done, Jayde?"
She picks up Jayde's balance sheet question and skims her googly eyes over it.
"I don't see how you got it wrong on the first half and ended up with the correct answer."
Helen stares at Jayde with pursed lips, waiting for a response. She gives up and again sits her fat ass down on the chair in front of her shitty six-year old laptop.
"Again, I'm rushing, but I just want to get this done."

Helen had just wrote the first heading to the balance sheet when the bell went off. "FUCK THIS SHIT!" Helen screamed, flipping her six-year old laptop which was worth about 50 euros by now. Maybe even less. Helen began walking back and forth in the small space behind Aaliyah and those, cupping her face which was drenched in sweat. The whole class sat there and watched, all you could hear was the clock and her pounding footsteps. "Will I ever get these balance sheets done?!" She shouted. "I blame you!" Helen pointed at Jennifer. "What?" Jennifer mumbled, flapping her arms. While Jayde was sitting on the other side of the classroom, trying to hold in laughs and coughs, tears rolling down her cheeks and sweat dripping off of her face. "Your non stop eye rolling! It distracts me. I'm sick of your shit, Jennifer." Helen began to calm down, leaving out small sighs.
"Stay right here. I'm talking to your Irish teacher." Helen left the classroom and went to the Irish teachers to explain. The class didn't talk, they were so scared. She returned and picked up her cracked laptop, sparks and smoke was coming out of it. "Again, I'm rushing but..."

The class inched forward in suspense to hear what she was going to say, but soon realised it was another one of her finish-the-sentence acts. Chantelle sighed and finished, "You need to get this done. Yeah, yeah."
A small smirk creeped up on Helen's face but she tried with her uttermost will to purse her lips seriously.
"Again, I can keep you in here for lunch," she says calmly, folding her arms.
"You always say that!" Chantelle shouts.
She made her way back to her usual chair, in front of her now sparking laptop.
Suddenly, there was a distinctive squeaking noise, and a flash of realisation spread upon Helen's face, and...
cRASH!
All four legs of the chair, collapsed, and Helen laying helplessly on the floor. She reaches her hand to the desk where her laptop - close to fire - sits and tries to lift herself up, when the overwhelming weight of her body causes the laptop to fall on her head.
"Ugh..." she says weakly. "I need to lose some weight."
And then... Ms. Moloney crashes into the room, the door hitting Helen's head.
"You don't need to lose weight!" Ms. Moloney exclaims. "You have to lose mass!"
Ms. Moloney then frantically sprints away from the classroom.
Helen's eyes roll to the back of her head as she is about to pass out, just before Jennifer jumps out of her seat and goes to the top of the classroom and kneels beside Helen and says,
"Ms. Moroney," Jennifer says calmly. "Stop rolling your eyes."