The Alphas Daughter

Sorry I had to re-publish this

My sister was on my wattpad and accidentally deleted the first chapter

So here it is again bye guys and sorry :)

I tore through the woods feeling the wind blow my hair back. I couldn't take the pressure from the pack anymore. It was all getting in my head. Did they really expect me to be the perfect daughter and accept a mate?

I stopped running and sat down. I wasn't tired after all I was a werewolf with alpha blood in my veins. I was stopping because I knew it wouldn't be long until dad found out that I was gone. I wondered what guy he was going to send this time. Probably Stalin he was the alphas second in command. And also one of the best trackers. He was able to find me even when I masked my scent. I sat down and waited for him to arrive.

Stalin arrived about ten minutes later with a serious expression on his face. He didn't ask questions just sat down beside me. That's what I liked about Stalin he understood what pressure from the pack felt like and he was like a big brother to me.

"Em you know your father is going to kill you when he finds out right?"

"Who said he has to find out?" I asked.

"He's going to sooner or later" he stated.

"I know" I sighed. He got up brushed of his shorts and offered me his hand.

"Do I have to go back?" I whined.

"Yes, now suck it up and come on" he ordered. I sighed and let him help me get up.

"Wait" I said " I'll only go if you give me a piggy back ride" I said after a moment of thought he agreed reluctantly. I smiled triumphantly and hopped on his back.

He walked into the building without giving a second though to the people that stared at us. He dropped me down on the couch in the lobby and started devouring the muffins on the table. The apartment complex we lived in was only inhabited by werewolves so he didn't bother to try and hide his ability to eat. I walked into the top apartment in the complex AKA the alphas head quarters and opened the door preparing to face my father.

He was sitting in his desk looking through paperwork and doing other alpha things. It didn't seem like he noticed me walk in so I cleared my throat to get his attention. As soon as he saw he his expression changed from slightly tired to a stone hard face. I knew he would start punishing me soon but I spoke first anyway

"So what's up dad?" I asked trying to ease the tension. He didn't seem affected and just stared at me.

"Look I wa-" I said about to explain but he cut me off

"Emily I am not in the mood for one of your ridiculous excuses" he said coldly

"Okay, how about one of my non-ridiculous excuses" I said

"This is serious" he snapped.

"You think I don't know that?" I snapped back. Yep only I was crazy enough to disobey the alpha and argue with him in the same day.

"Em" he said "You need to start taking care of your responsibilities and do what's best for the pack"

"You mean finding a mate?" I asked "But dad I'm only fourteen!" I said my voice riding higher.

"You are old enough to accept offers" he said but I knew he wanted me to accept only one Abril's. Abril was fifteen years old with a muscular build and handsome face. All the girls old enough hoped he would make an offer to become their mate. Everyone that is exept me. I was the only wolf that didn't swoon when he came or talk about his gorgeousness with the other girls. I only talked to him when necessary and ignored him as much as possible. Much to my surprise he was not going to accept the fact that I didn't like him so he did everything in his power to show off when I was around. Of course this annoyed the crap out of me so I didn't really like discussing anything to do with him.

"Can we discuss this later?" I asked "I'm sure I can help the pack by doing something else" I said. He nodded

"We'll since you are my daughter I will discuss important matters with you it seems we have a problem" he said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Another pack has come into town"