Prologe

**I could hear the police sirens coming. I sighed and wiped my face. I held the pistol against the side of my head. "I love you Ashlyn Lee Reece." I said as I pulled the trigger.**

Jason's POV

I waited for it to go off but it didn't, nothing came out. I examined the gun carefully but the sirens were getting closer. I quickly got up and ran down to the basement. I grabbed a body and dragged it up the stairs to the chair I was sitting in. I tied it up and ran back to the basement. I grabbed 2 duffle bags that had everything I needed in them. Clothes, money, and my guns.

I grabbed 3 bombs we had in case of emergencies and put one in the living room, second floor, and the last one in the basement.

"Jason McCann come out with your hands in the air now" I heard. "Shit." I murmured to myself.

I found the underground escape door we had set up in the basement and grabbed my bags and climbed down. The door lead all the way to the forest. Once I was out I grabbed the remote to the bombs.

"Bye Ashlynn, bye memories, bye home." I said to myself as I pressed the button. My house erupted with flames and smoke. As I watched the flames go up and remember all the great memories I had in there.

But that's done and over with.

I found my Lamborghini we had hidden here and got in. I found the cell phone that was left for emergencies.

"Hello?"

"It's Jason." I said.

"Jason man, I thought you were a goner. The house is completely demolished." Chaz said.

"I know, I did it." I said sighing.

"What do you want us to do now?" He asked.

"Burn everything. We're starting new. New warehouse, new home, new cars, new everything."

"Alright, and after that's done?" He asked.

"Meet me at our L.A. Location"

"Alright." He said as I hung up.

Three days later I arrived at the new warehouse and I'm already blowing up shit and killing people.

"Where the fuck is my money?!" I yelled pointing the gun at the pathetic man. "I don't have it. Please give me one more week! Just one more!" He begged, tears now forming in his eyes. "Times up." I smirked and pulled the trigger. I put my gun in my jeans under my shirt and walked off.

"Take care of that boys. I've got a few other people to visit." I said getting into the passenger seat of the black SUV. "Where too sir?" My driver asked. "The jet." I said scrolling through my contacts. "Going on a vacation sir?" He asked. "The hamptons, going to go visit an old friend of mine." I said pressing the call button.

Chapter one will be set 6 months later.