Meeting everyone

It was just a normal night for me. The moon was bright, the stars were twinkling and the breeze was perfect.

I was a night owl. Ever scents I was little I preferred the moon over the sun all the time.

   Today was  kind of a special day. On full moons like tonight is when I visit the church in thr clearing a little ways from the town.   

I never liked being near people, just me and myself. So I live in the woods. No neighbors or anything bad happens out here.

People ask me why I go to church if I don't pray or ask for forgiveness. But the truth is...

I do.

Ever scents my grandmother died when I was six I blamed myself. When she passed she left me little money and land along with the house. Every full moon I would go to church at night and talk to her in heaven.

I heard gun shots. I ran the rest of the way. I was almost to the church when I saw the Father of the church group a police girls breast staring at a tall man in red pointing a gun at Father.

I could barely hear but I caught what the tall man said at the end. "Answer me!"

 She looked down then up shouting "Yes! I am!" With that he shot her. The bullet went straight threw her leading to Fathers death and the girls.

  I ran out of my hiding spot to the police girl. I took off my shawl and tried to stop the bleeding but it was no use.

A long shadow feel on the both of us. I looked up to see a large sharp tooth smile and what looked to be glowing orange yellow glasses.

   At first he was beautiful in my eyes. But I remembered what he did and glared at him. "Stay back." I pulling out my knife and pointing it at him.

He was to fast. He got behind me and whispered in my ear, "Sleep my Queen." With that my sight turned black.  

  Alucards *pov* 

"Sleep my Queen." She feel back into my arms fast asleep. I layed her down on the grass and covered her with my coat.

I turned back to the police girl and quickly turned her. I already made the deal to her. I threw her over my shoulder and picked up my queen holding her close.

   I walked back to the bass where my master Integra was. I walked inside the tent laying the police girl down on the table. For my love I held her still facing my master.

I brushed a stray lock of her beautiful Y/H/C hair out of her face. My eyes widened when she grabbed my shirt and pulled herself closer to me, smiling in her sleep. That same smile from my past.

 I bowed to my master and smiled. "Alucard," she said. "Your back. That took long Alucard."

"I ran into a little..." I looked at my queen and smiled wider. "Trouble, Master."

"As long as you finished the job. But I wish you tell me why you brought a police girl and a civilian?"

I snickered a little and returned to normal. "I found my long lost love, Master. And I wish to keep her." With that I sat down and kissed my long lost queen on top of her head and placed her in my lap.

She still had my coat and used it as a blanket. "Sleep well my queen."

I took off my glasses feeling a tug at my heart from the memories of when I killed men. I remembered she didn't think me a monster but as a friend.... As a lover.

  She was my weakness and my enemies killed her in front of me.

"This time I'll never loose you again. My queen."