Chapter 2: Regret

Lucy's POV:
I wake up and feel horrible. I can already tell that my eyes are puffy and red. Should I go to the guild? I really don't want to but I guess I don't have a choice do I? I get up and take a nice bath. Then I got changed. As I headed out the door. I thought of what things might happen today. Then I head out for the guild.

Erza's POV:
I have a really bad feeling in my gut. I guess this is what the call guilt. To be honest, when that dense idiot Natsu first explained the idea, I was against it. But after awhile, I reconsidered and decided that it was the best for Lucy. We are the strongest team and the last thing I want is for Lucy to be hurt because of us. This is for the best Erza. It's all for Lucy. There's no need to feel guilty. Although the I kept saying that to myself, I kept feeling nothing but guilt. After all, Lucy was like a sister that I had always wanted to me.

Gray's POV:
I knew that I should've never agreed to that Flame head's idea. I saw how hurt she was. I'm so sorry Lucy... I'm really sorry. Lucy was a cute innocent sister to me that I always wanted to protect. I only did the opposite of that. I can't ever forgive myself. I kept think the same thing over and over again... Please forgive me Lucy... I truly am sorry.

Lucy's POV:
Well here we go Luce! I opened the doors and say, well actually shout "OHIYO!" to all my friends and guild members, but all I got in return was silence. I should've just said that I didn't want to quit the team... Now I'm all alone again. I walk over to the bar and ask Mira to make me a strawberry milkshake. At least Levy, Mira, Happy, Wendy, and Charle answered and still talk to me. I glance one last time at the guild and finally decide, I'm going to leave for awhile. The last thing I saw was Natsu and Lisanna happily laughing and talking to each other. That should be me. Wait what am I thinking! Don't be like that Lucy! Even though I rejected my jealousy, my heart still throbbed and I was trying to fight the tears away. It was just so, so painful to be forgotten that easily...

Natsu's POV:
Hmmmm I thought I heard someone calling my name but I guess it's just my mind. I'm just having too much of a great time catching up with Lisanna! Something seems like it's missing though... NAH it's probably just my mind again! Bwahahaha! After I finish my conversation with Lisanna, I noticed Lucy, my heart starts beating faster and I don't understand why. Somehow I always feel... different... when I'm with Lucy.

Hi minna! Please comment of what you think and leave some advice or suggestions to me!!! It would really help, Arigato!!! Also share this story with your friends!

Happy: Natsu you lllllllike Lucy!!!

Natsu: n-no I don't Happy! (Blushes)

Happy: giggles!!! Oh yes you do!