The Potion

Fred smirked at George as he held up their master piece, the potion that they've been brewing for weeks. That potion being amortentia one of the most dangerous potions in the entire wizarding world. They both knew that although it didn't make someone fall in love it did make someone have a powerful obsession for another. The twins being their usual selves planned to take complete advantage of that for the perfect prank, the kind of prank that they'll probably talk about for the rest of their lives and that prank is making Draco Malfoy drink the potion and not love but be completely and madly obsessed with his arch enemy, Harry Potter. George poured the potion in a vile and began to leave with his brother. "This is gonna be bloody brilliant!" Shouted an extremely enthusiastic Fred as they left for the Great Hall.
*At the Great Hall*
They were a little bit late for dinner but none of the professors really cared, Snape gave them a death glare but that's about it. They slowly approached the Slytherin table and dropped the potion in his drink while Draco was bullying a tiny Ravenclaw with Crabbe and Goyle. None of the other Slytherins really noticed and the other students that did see didn't care, after all it is Draco a known enemy for everyone besides pureblooded Slytherins. Fred and George ran back to the Gryffindor table and after a couple minutes Malfoy made his way back to his seat. He chatted with Pansy for awhile before taking a sip of his pumpkin juice and right after that one sip he felt different. Thoughts of Potter raced through his mind like how gorgeous his emerald green eyes are, how his messy black hair perfectly frames his face, and how brave, caring and compassionate he is. Draco searched around the Great Hall for Harry and when he didn't see him he left dinner with a love struck smile on his face to find his beloved. When he was gone the whole Great Hall was filled with the laughter of Fred and George.