Part 1

Syreeta in the MM enjoy😊

🌹Reeta Pov🌹

Hi,  I'm Syreeta Angel Petit. I'm 5'3 and light skin. I have long natural hair. I have bright brown eyes and it changes colors. When I'm mad it's changing dark brown, when I'm sad it's a powder blue, when I'm calm its grey, when I'm excited it's lavender and when I'm serious it's a sandy brown. I live with my step dad because my mom died in a car crash and my oldest brother is in college. My step farther rapped and beated me. But I'm 15 years old tho.

💙7:45 am💙

I woke up being prepared for what's coming. I got out of bed and lempt to the shower. I got my things and toke a hot shower.
"Syreeta ! When you get out come get this ass whoopin !" My step farther said.
"Yes sir" I said back.
I finished out the shower i dryer myself and put on deodorant. I put my undergarments and lotion onthen went to get my clothes. I had grabbed it and put on a crop top with yellow and blue designs and white high waisted pants. I put on my yellow high top converse and grabbed my rose gold iPhone 6+ rose gold and grabbed my body purse and went downstairs.
"Finally ! Fuck taking all damn day!" He said
I sat there in silence
"After school , you get your ass whoopin" he said
"Yes sir" I said
I walked to school and walked to my home room class. I went in the room and sat down. I got my work and started on it. Then the door opened then closed.
"I see we have a new student" Mrs.White said

😈Maurice POV😈
Wassup I'm the new kid my name is Maurice lee. I'm dark skinned ; I have dark brown eyes and a temp fade. I'm wearing a wife beater and adidas joggers with retro 7 Jordan's. I walked to my class and saw a pretty girl with powder blue eyes. She look pretty.
"What is your name young man ?" the teacher asked
"Maurice lee." I spoke
"Okay go sit by...................... Ah , syreeta raise your hand dear"

She raised her hand and I sat by her.But her eyes changed grey. I guess she's scared.

So what you think ?😘😜