Late Night Talks

Gigi's POV

It was hot that day in July. I was hanging out with my best friend Isa. I remember laughing about a 1D video and playing Little Big Planet on her PS3. Her mom, Vicky, came into the living room and told her that she was going to go up north to pick up her cousin.

"Am I coming?" I asked.

"Yes, of course" Vicky replied with a scoff.

Isa looked at me and rolled her eyes as her mom left the room.

"Hooray!" Isa said sarcastically.

"What?" I asked.

"I hate my cousin and he's here up north at Betty's house so he's probably with Betty's nephew, Simon, who is also his best friend."

"And you don't like either of them?" I asked.

"No, all they do is play soccer and watch sports"

"Sounds like you" I joked.

"Whatever lets just go and get this over with"

We both sat in the back of the car so we could watch a movie on Vicky's laptop. When we got to Isa's aunt's place her aunt came to greet us.

"Where are they?" Vicky asked impatiently.

"Playing soccer" Betty replied.

"Go get them girls, please" Vicky sighed.

We walked down the street and over to the soccer field where we saw the two boys playing soccer. We ran over to them. A dark haired, lanky boy had the ball and was headed to the net to score. He tried, unsuccessfully to "Meg" the other boy, who had brown hair and was slightly short than the other boy but was more muscular, I assume this was the cousin, since the other boy resembled Betty a lot.

Isa's cousin stopped the ball and ran down the field. He kicked the ball and it hit the back of the net. Simon yelled and ran towards Isa's cousin and picked him up. Then they walked over to us.

"Did you see that play! I'm amazing. Am I amazing Isa?"

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes "come on guys.".

We all started walking.

"Who's your friend?" asked Isa' cousin.

"This is Gigi" she replied.

"And who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Neymar Santos" he smiled at me.

"No your not" Isa scoffed. "You may be good at soccer but you'll never be as good as my Neymar" Isa sighed happily.

"You're so obsessed with him" I laughed.

"It's true" her cousin sighed "I am hotter than him though, right Isa"

"Debatable" she rolled her eyes.

"Anyways," her cousin turned to me "hola chicka, me llamo Joshua."

"Hola Joshua, commo es ta?"

"Oh, tu abla Español"