Paths Crossing

Gigi's POV

I woke up the next morning and thought about the events of the night before. Joshua trying to kiss me, me pushing him and running back into the house and upstairs to bed.

I sat up and looked over at Isa who was already dressed, laying on her bed flipping though Instagram waiting for me to get up.

"Well it's about time!" Isa scoffed. "It's almost 9:30 why aren't you up. Waking people up is your job not mine."

"Sorry I had a bad night." I sighed, as I got dressed. I wore my Adidas soccer pants and my grey Adidas cropped sweater . We headed downstairs where Vicky and Isa's dad Sal were already eating. Vicky looked over to us.

"Hay huevos y frijoles para desayuno, Isa put some bread in the toaster please I didn't make enough." she requested.

I sat down at the table still very groggy.

"Isa, where are the boys?! If they want breakfast they better get there butts up here. Go wake them up."

"Making toast, I can't"

"Gigi go wake them up please." she said.

I stifled a groan as I got up from the table and walked downstairs. The idea of talking to Joshua made me feel sick so I went into Simon's room.

"Simon get up"

"Boo" two hands grabbed my waist. I slapped them away and turned around. Simon stood there with a slight look of shock.

"Ow, why?" he asked.

"Sorry Simon, I thought you were, umm, never mind"

"Umm, okay?"

"Anyways, you have to come up stairs soon if you want breakfast"

"Yeah, I'll be up just as soon as I take a shower"

"Oh can you wait one second I have to go to the bathroom"

"Sure, whatever"

I left his room and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I pushed open the slightly opened door and as I did I saw Joshua standing in front of the mirror and counter, naked. I stood there shocked for a moment, before he turned around realized his current state and then wrapped a towel around himself.

"Good morning?" he asked with a smirk.

I ran out of the bathroom where I ran into Simon, he grabbed me.

"Woah, what's up with you?"

I shoved past him and ran upstairs. Everyone at the dining table stared at me.

"They'll be up shortly" I said before running up to Isa's room and shutting the door.

I sat on the bed and took a breather. I heard Isa yell from downstairs.

"Dude, get down here"

I sighed.

"Be right down" I hollered back.

I left the room and walked slowly downstairs. I walked into the dining room where everyone had already begun eating.

The table seats 8, Sal sits at one end, Vicky is on the the right of him, Isa next to her, then there is an empty seat, Matthiu, Isa's oldest brother, is next to the empty seat, at the end of the table, next to him sits Joshua, then Simon and finally Gabriel Isa's other older brother.

Gabe Simon Joshua
Sal Matthiu
Vicky Isa Me