Chapter 7

Kyle~

I wake up with a pair of strong muscular arms wrapped around me.

I sigh in contempt and snuggle closer to the warmth that is my Johnny bear.

"I know you're awake Love." Jon whispers in my ear. I shiver in delight and look him in the eyes.

They are a pretty hazel with a hunk of gold-yellow. Probably his wolf is coming out.

"What time did we get here?" I yawn and try to sit up. And I mean "try" because I hur- Oh sh*t we didn't use a condom! As I mentally freak out Jon hugs me from behind.

"What's wrong Love?" Jon asks worriedly.

"We didn't use a condom." I whisper and shaking.

I could be pregnant! I'm not ready to have a baby!

"Love, even if I wore a condom the outcome would be the same. You'd get pregnant." Jon hugs me and puts his head on my shoulder.

"Y-you knew I could get pregnant?" I turn to stare at him wide eyed.

"Werewolf mates, if male and human, can get pregnant by their mate."

"I could get pregnant either way." I let out a short sarcastic laugh and sigh in despair.

"I'm a hermaphrodite. I have both female and male reproductive systems and so does my brother Caleb. It's a gene passed down in the family." I tell him and lean back into his arms.

"We'll just have to wait and see if you're pregnant or not. I'd be okay with either because I still have you." Jon kisses my neck and I crane it just a little bit to give him more access.

"I love you." Jon says lovingly into my ear.
------///--//--//-//--/------
A/N- ¡Hola! I'm very sorry to keep you guys waiting!