Young Love

Intro ~ who's who

Dandrae is 19

Half Jamaican Half Cuban

Got 2 year old child wit Delilah called Rhoan

Delilah is 16

1/4 Irish and 1/4 Nigerian and half Sierra Leone

Got 2 year old son wit Dandrae called Rhoan

Dandrae and Delilah have been going out since she was in yr 8 and he was in yr 10. they r still together and r struggling wit life as a couple

Chapter 1 ~ Its been 8 months

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dandrae's point of view~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delilah and I laid on ma bed wrapped warm and cosy watching Love & Basketball (I swear that film is sick). It was at the part when they were in college and playing that strip game when they eventually beat. I was jus watching it imagining it was me and Delilah (don't lie when your watching it u imagine it's you and sumwun speshal). I started running my hands down her back off, trust it was a lot and kissing on her neck.

Delilah: plz bbz stop i dnt wanna do it (she sed as she was taking my hands off her)

Me: kmt y (i countiued kissing on her neck and climed on top of her)

Delilah: Rhoan could wake up any minute and your mum is just in da room nxt door (slightly pushing me off her)

Me: bbz dnt wrri u kno after Rhoan has had his sterlac he will sleep till morning and my mum is in deep sleep. (I pulled her pj's trousers down a bit, placed my hand inside her knickers and started rubbing on her g spot)

Delilah: aaaaah hmmmmm Dandrae nooo (moaning) plllz stop anyday but not tonyt

Me: y (I looked at her awkwardly, getting off her, I kno u shuld respect ur gyal's decision wen she doesn't wnt to hav sex but we haven't had sex 4 long) It has been 8 MONTHS, 8 BLOODY MONTHS since we last done it and you always say 'anyday but not tonight' so wen will dis anyday cum, I hav been calm and patient wit yu but dis wait has been to long A MAN HAS GOT HIS NEEDS (I culdnt keep it in no more and I hate shouting at her)

Delilah: I don't want to argue wit yu but i don't want to do it wen Rhoan and your mum are in the house

Me: KMRT

With dat I got up, switched off the tv and went to Rhoan's room to check on him. He was peacefully sleeping on his tummy in his blue cot. Anytime I felt angry, sad, unhappy or just fed up wit life I always checked up on my son he was my happy medicine and always made me feel better. I went back to my room, got in bed and switched off the night lamp beside me. I realized Delilah was no more beside me suddenly I heard "Going bed so soon" I put my head up to see who it was it was Delilah in a blue and white sexc bra wit matching frenchies. You should hav seen the grin which apeered across my face. She looked stunning. The body that she had hid from me for 8 months looked so fabulous. Her light caramel color, with curvacious hips, with big 34DD chest and tight firm big round backoff. She walked over to me and started lipsing and started kissing on my neck and chest. She pushed me to lay down on the bed and started dry humping me. I was proper hard nd she culd feel it and started smiling. But I had to stop and ask her.

Me: Delilah are you sure u want to do this? Jus because I argued wit yu earlier dnt mean yu hav to do it. (I really want her to do it it's jus I don't want her to feel like i'm putting pressure on her)

Deliah: Shhhh (she put he finger on my lips) bbz dnt worry I want to do it come on now I ain't gonna lie I was roasting too

As soon as I heard that I jumped on her and started cearesing her breast and sucking on them. She juss kept moaning. I pulled down her frenchies and started fingering her. WOW her pum pum was TIGHT. Her pussy started getting wetter and wetter. Kissed her on da fore head den I pulled down my boxers getting ready to enter her WHEN........