The Cold Baekginning ~

A/N. This is my first time to publish a story, so be nice, please? Hehe.. And English is not my first language, so if there are any mistakes and wrong grammars, sorry & please bear with it. Thank you. ♡

~ ~ ~

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow, as his roommate turned around nervously, cheeks turning a bright shade of pink from getting caught. "I already told you not to-"

"Uuuggghhh! Pleaseeeee!" Baekhyun pleaded while showing his puppy eyes, brushing his palm to each other like he we're praying.

"Can't you feel it? It's too cold!" Baekhyun pleaded once again.

Chanyeol shook his head and grabbed Baekhyun's arm, pulling him away from the heater despite the smaller boy's screams in protest.

"It's warm enough already, and I don't want to sleep on the sofa again, I'm getting a backache and it's not comfortable!"

Baekhyun don't want his said-boyfriend to have backaches again, so he allowed Chanyeol to pull him away from the heater and into his bed. But it doesn't mean he was going to be happy about it, though.

"D-do you really love me? How am I going to sleep now? It's toooooo..... cold!" Baekhyun questions, shivering, thinking his boyfriend could really be mean sometimes.

"What?! Ugh, of course I do, but that's not the topic. Wear socks to bed then, smurf!" Chanyeol replied, slightly annoyed because of the question.

"But I'm not comfortable wearing those when sleeping!" Baekhyun pouted.

Baekhyun knows that their argument won't end without putting up a good fight. He knows that he couldn't sleep if it's too cold surely making him look like a zombie because of his eyebags. Of course, he won't let that happen. But for Chanyeol, whether he sleeps on the sofa or on his bed, at least he still gets some sleep. So, does that make any difference?

"Then, wear more clothes to bed then." Chanyeol said once again before making his way to his own bed.

Baekhyun just pull the blankets up to his chin while thinking. How did Chanyeol feels so warm when it was so cold? Baekhyun mentally slapped himself, thinking that maybe because Chanyeol is so hot, I mean literally HOT, you know? whatever the weather is.

"You know, you'll be warmer if you would try my suggestions." Chanyeol says climbing into his own bed, pulling the covers up and sighed happily.

"This temperature is much better, don't you think?"

Baekhyun sighed. "No, I'm feeling nothing but coldness." he replied, sadness evident in his voice.

"But, you're always feeling cold." Chanyeol replied almost shouting.

"But not with the heater on." Baekhyun shouted back, causing Chanyeol to furrowed his eyebrows, completely annoyed.

"You know what?! I don't even understand why you doesn't feel cold. Are you really a human?" Baekhyun argued once more.

Chanyeol got up because of Baekhyun's question, then throw more socks and blankets straight at Baekhyun's face, causing him to stop ranting, Baekhyun just shot him a death glare.

"When will you stop talking? Are you really going to not let me sleep until I let you turn the heater on?" Chanyeol asked in annoyance.

Baekhyun hummed in response. Chanyeol sighed again and Baekhyun prepared himself, maybe for an another argument. But what's going to happen next is none of Baekhyun's expectations.

- - -