Lé Chappie 2

"I knew it. Lucky for you exam's not starting until now."

"Okay class please take your seat"

Oh, that was Angelique Fabros. My seatmate-slash-bestfriend since seventh grade and she's pretty much a preppy. Besides she's our school's  band majorette and also the school's princess. I never thought exams would be this hard. Thanks for the headache and loads of paperwork that I had last night. Who knew being the Editor-In-Chief could be that hard. *sighs*
----------------
"That would be your exams for this quarter and may you have a good long weekend."

Oh. I didn't let you guys knew. Sorry, my bad. We have a week alloted for our quarterly exams but as you can tell we only use three days of it. And the rest? It's a time for some personal leisure. Go shopping at morning. And attending the quarterly party at night.

Men! I never thought I had time for rest.

*ting ting*

From: Babe<3
Hey beautiful. Meet me at the carpark. I already told your mom about you going out. Be there in 5.

"Li I need to run along. Kevin is picking me up in five minutes. Wanna come with us?"

"Oh no! Just enjoy each others company. I'll be fine."

"You sure?"

"Ow. Yeah. Dead sure. Now run along. You only got about three minutes to go to the park. Besides we have a band meeting."

"Alright. Text me up with the details."
-------
"So where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

"Seriously ypu dragged me out immediately and all you can answer me about our whereabouts is somewhere? I even ditched thr band meeting for this, you know? *pouts*"

"I'm sorry babe but your pout's not gonna work this time. You can take your nap. This will take up a while"

So I did what he said.