Chapter 1: Hidden Leaf Villages Black Death

Hikari Samoa P.O.V

I stared down at the life less eyes of the man I'd just killed and threw his body into the fire that was burning down most of the town I was ordered to destroy and I clicked my tongue and walked towards the end of the town and with no regrets I jumped into the trees and I headed back towards the Hidden Leaf Village I did one last hand sign and the place completely exploded.
'You should over listened Bastard! ' I thought as I jumped towards the Hidden Leaf Village.
Once I finally returned home I walked towards the ANBU Headquarters and reported to Danzo-Sama that my mission was complete.
I narrowed my eyes when he questioned me about why my ANBU Mask wasn't on and I turned away from him.
"I don't need to hide my face!' I snapped and walked out of he room and towards the headquarters exit where I started heading back to my apartment.
Once I got to my apartment I was welcomed by a note on my door and I narrowed my eyes at it and grabbed it and read it.
'Hikari Samoa you have been requested to see a Lady Tsunade immediately!' It said and I crumbled it up and threw it into the going fire in my fire place since it was winter already and I walked out my black cloak keeping all the cold air out and I walked towards the Hokage's tower having people cowering as I walked down the street.
"It's tye Black Death!" I heard people whispering and kids running crying to their parents.
I ignored it all and walked into he Hokage's tower and headed up the stairs and down the halls towards Tsunade-Samas office.
I walked past a few people while heading towards her office and I even walked past month father's rivals student who was complaining about something.
"Baka!" I muttered to myself ands I walked past them.

Kakashi P.O.V

Yamato and I caught sight of Hikari as she was heading towards Lady Tsunades office and I wondered if she would ever change since she was so Black.
"Kakashi - Sensei wasn't that Hikari Samoa?" Questioned Sakura with a shiver.
We both nodded and Naruto started yelling that he wanted to fight her.
"That's someone you don't want to fight Naruto!" Sai piped up and we looked at him.
"I worked with her before she's stroganoff and deadly!!" He said but Naruto just flipped him off and declared he would fight her some day.

Hikari P.O.V

I knocked on Lady Tsunades door and heard ger scream 'open' and I walked in closing the door behind me and I bowed to ger.
"You wished to see me Lady Hokage?" I asked looking up at her.
She nodded her face serious.
"Hikari you know about how he Akatsuki are hunting down the Bijuu?" She asked and I nodded.
"Good because I have have a mission for you!" She stated and I nodded my face serious and clear of any emotion.
"But you will very working with two others as well!" She stated and I heard a knock on the door and Tsunade yelled 'open' and I turned my head and watched as two males walked in one with white hair and brown eyes who looked and nods if he had no care in the world and then a blonde haired hazel eyed male who was talkig with the other boy.
"Hikari Samoa this is Mako and Senji these two will be working with you!" She said and I rolled my eyes and nodded.
"As you wish!" I stated looking at her.
"Mako, Senji his is Hikari Samoa you'll be working with her on the Akatsuki Spying mission!" She said and I heard a whistle and the sound of skin hitting skin.
"Stop being a pervert you Baka!" Senji yelled.
"As you three already probably know Senji Senju is my son and Mako is Jirayas son and Hikari Samoa is he dagger of Orochimaru and Korea Samoa!" Tsunade-Sama explained and the two boys eyes widened.
"She's the lonely one person Black Death?" Asked Mako and he was pinned against he wall by my shadows and crystals were pointed at his face.
"If you don't want to die you'll shut up! " I snapped looking at him with a glare.
"Hai." He said nodding and I released him.
"This is going to take a while to work to! " stated Senji.