Chapter 1

"She has to go!" 

"There isn't a way...I'm sorry..."

"She can't stay."

Immediately the next day, my closets were emptied and my bags were packed, ready for departure to Destin, Florida. I was to live with distant uncle, Uncle Percy for an indefinite amount  of time until everything was sorted out. I doubt anything would be sorted out though...

After "THE INCIDENT", everything has changed. My parents grew distant, and my friends no longer spoke to me. Everyone around me has been avoiding me like I've caught the bird flu. When asked "what's wrong", they would just shake their head and dismiss me. Confusion engulfed me, but they would never answer. Soon, I've accepted that this was how it was going to be. Then came the move. 

If I could go back past that fateful night of "THE INCIDENT", I would. To gain back a minuscule of normality, there wasn't anything I wouldn't do. But I couldn't. 

On the day of my flight, my family did not even bother to send me to the airport. A cab was waiting outside with all my bags in it. A mere goodbye it was. No tears in my mother's eyes, no hugs from my father. Both had a steely look in their eyes. Only my little sister, Angie, seemed human, hugged me and gave me her favorite teddy bear, Mr. Wubbles.

With Mr Wubbles by my side, I was Destin-bound.