Chapter 8

Recap|...once they came up for air I finally saw his face...|

It was my brother Atticus.

Me: Atticus wth are you doing here?!

Atticus: calm down sis I'm just here for the party

Me: you're too young to be here go home now!

Atticus: ughh you're such a buzz kill

Me: oh fuckin well now GO!

Atticus: alright alright damn

|one hour later|
August: wazzam ma

Me: nothing just having a good time, how are you at a party with no paparazzi?

August: it's a house party it's lowkey

Me: awe righht

August: so you wanna dance?

Me: nah I don't think I should and I'm exhausted

I looked towards the dance floor which was hella crowded btw. I seen a figure that I see all the time so I'm fairly familiar with it. The person turnt around and I saw that it was Jordan dancing with a girl. I wouldn't call what the girl was doing exactly dancing, she was grinding all up on him and he didn't do anything about it. But the thing that really shocked me was the fact that they ended up kissing. I quickly searched for August letting him know I was ready to go.

|In the car|
August: what's tha madda' I thought you said you was having a good time? *in his N.O. accent*

Me: I was but I started getting sick

August: it ain't nothing serious is it? You ight?

Me: yea I'm fine

August: ight

Jordan P.O.V

Business was running kinda slow today so I just left early and went to a party one of my nigxas was talm bout. When I was there I seen one of the chicks I messed with and we started dancing and the next thing I knew we was kissing. Funny thing is ion feel bad about any of it. Don't get me wrong I love nae but I'm a guy and I want what I want which is both of them.