Chapter 3

Sara had dreams about them she couldn't wait to finally be with him nothing will stop her from getting her happily ever after. One day Sara started thinking about maybe surprising Austin she started looking up plane tickets she was so happy you can tell by their messages and their faces when they seen each other that it was true love. Sara had her heart broken so many times she just wanted this time to be real and honestly it was real Sara was really in love with Austin she had dreams about their future about their wedding everything just talking to him makes her so happy and loved. One day she was doing a live stream and Mirrors from Justin Timberlake came on so Austin said that's our song Sara downloaded it onto her phone its on repeat and stays on repeat Sara showed her friend Kat a picture of Austin.

Kat: Omg he is so adorable!
Sara: Right he makes my heart melt!.
Kat: Can I have him?
Sara: NO! He is mine! He's my boyfriend!
Kat: Okay i'm sorry gees
Sara: Good.
The next morning Sara woke up and texted Austin *Good Morning Baby*
They are an hour apart so she had to wait for him to get up every time his name pops up on her phone she loses it she gets butterflies she blushes like crazy she just falls in love.